IPTV on Zgemma h2s help

Just wondering if anyone use a z Gemma and what their setup for IPTV is?

I have used a z Gemma h2s for around 5 years, using xtream editor, but had really bad freezing on most channels the last 2 weeks, so wondering if anything a changed at all? Up until the last 2 weeks picture has been perfect.

I've Tried everything unplugging device and router etc, I've flashed the latest image to my box but still no better

I thought it might be my internet but my IPTV SUB plays fine on my phone or firestick, so doesn't appear to be a source or internet issue

My Sister has the same setup yet her z Gemma plays fine, really struggling to work out what I can do different to get z Gemma playing good as it always has

If anyone could help at all that would be great

I'm with Vodafone broadband, that's the only difference between our setups, just trying to get to the bottom section why things aren't good all of a sudden

Extream editor can be a bit hit and miss, have you tried the myiptv app, its a lot better in my opinion. Do you know your username and password?

Extream editor can be a bit hit and miss, have you tried the myiptv app, its a lot better in my opinion. Do you know your username and password?

Thank you for your reply

I didn't know there were any other apps for getting IPTV on z gemma

I do know my username password and server etc, how would I get myiptv on z Gemma?

I find Jedi xtream easy to set up and quite reliable I'm using it at present along side xc-lite plugin but you would need username and password for it on my zgemma h2s box and a star 2s box

Send me your email address and l will send you the myiptv apk and instructions how to set it up.

It doesn't accept my password, where can I put my server info?

My IPTV service isn't with my IPTV if that makes sense, didn't realise that would cause any confusion

Few people having issues with Vodafone a friend of mine also has Zgemma and smartSTB on his Samsung TV both perform similar to the op's symptoms. When performing a speedtest on the zgemma using E2speedtest it seems to jump between a healthy 30odd mbs down to below 5 mbs. Not really a solution barring using a vpn or changing ISP but hopefully the root of your problem.
gregnic32....can you pst info or PM? cheers buddy.....most zgemma users are having this issue LOL
Disagree been using 2 different Zgemma's over the last 4 months and had no such issues.

Xtream Editor runs fine, use it on lot of boxes with no issues. Is your Xtream updated to the latest version 2.12. Could be your Internet as I have seen a few having issues with Vodaphone.

Xtream Editor runs fine, use it on lot of boxes with no issues. Is your Xtream updated to the latest version 2.12. Could be your Internet as I have seen a few having issues with Vodaphone.

Yeh xtream editor 2.12, flashed latest open atv then wooshbuild infinity

Issues only started a week or so ago, my sister is with a different ISP has same set up but didn't have stuttering when I was there the other day

Works fine on my firestick or on my phone using WiFi with Vodafone, seems really odd for it to suddenly go bad when nothings changed my end

Last edited:
Apologies for the late reply had things to do. Watch the following youtube video right through to the end and then try it.
Doesn't accept my login details as this iptv provider is different to my own and no way to change the server information either?

Shame. Thanks for trying.

Weird how I can view IPTV on firestick and phone wirelessly, but not hard wired to router the last week

Would love to get it solved

Yeh xtream editor 2.12, flashed latest open atv then wooshbuild infinity

Issues only started a week or so ago, my sister is with a different ISP has same set up but didn't have stuttering when I was there the other day

Works fine on my firestick or on my phone using WiFi with Vodafone, seems really odd for it to suddenly go bad when nothings changed my end
Try Xc plugin lite from plugins and see if that works.Or try service app and use a different player like ext3 player and see if that helps.

I took my box to my sisters who uses a different internet provider and gets similar speeds to me.

Surprise surprise My box worked like a dream on all iptv at her house, no stutters or glitches at all

Thankfully got to the bottom of the issue, its mu ==y internet provider.

So somehow my isp (Vodafone) is blocking my box.

so looks like I'll be changing internet providers.

Any recommendations for users using z Gemma for iptv to what internet provider they use?

Back