Iptv on Zgemma h2s

saltynuts

Hi all,looking for recommendations for new box
Currently have a Zgemma h2s and running iptv on virgin bb over 100 Meg speed
But the lagg and freezing is doing my head in now
What would be best Bix to run iptv with wooshbuild/sly skin

if you have virgin BB why not go for a cable box, something like the H52tc which has twin cable tuners and is about £65 from the site sponsor. You can also run IPTV on it if you wish, it's a faster box than the H2s

Budget? My Vu+ Uno is substantially better than my H2S was. But are you sure your issues are caused by the box? Try turning off your router for 30 minutes then back on. That clears out a lot of cobwebs.

No budget as yet,ye think it's the box,I've rebooted reflashed,reset router bought cat 7 cable gigibit switch & contacted supplier
Can't resolve issue

Have you contacted your supplier to see if there's a problem at there end or request a test line to see if it is a hardware problem or not at your end as you havnt stated you just think it's your box

Yep contacted supplier several times,he suggests the usual reset router,restart box ,change settings nothing seems to make difference,even iptvplayer app freezes or boots me out of link,

have you tried plugging your box in at a friends house? it could be down to your internet connection/router issues

No haven't tried that,problem with that is it could run fine for ages then starts acting up,plus I've no issues streaming the likes if Netflix through Xbox or phone,or laptop

Before you go buying a new box, have you tried a test from another supplier, just to rule it out. I would hate to waste money on a new box and find myself in the exact same position?

ok so im thinking Formuler Z7+ UHD or Zgemma H9s to replace the zgemma h2s and hopefully sort my iptv lag issues,what do the experts think.
hi no expert here - but i had h2s and same issues as u, and then upgraded to the h9s (satellite feed for me)

and i wouldn't go back works like a charm and instant load no stuttering/buffering

hi no expert here - but i had h2s and same issues as u, and then upgraded to the h9s (satellite feed for me)

and i wouldn't go back works like a charm and instant load no stuttering/buffering
ye im thinking its the box not able to handle IPTV,worked great when i was using the older sat system,does h9s use wooshbuild

Back