Iptv on Zgemma h2s

I would gdt a couple of test lines quite a few people are using the h2s I use a h2s for remaining sat channels plus iptv people presume it's the boxes with out looking into further tests ro rule everything out first as @dt99 I would hate to spend money on a new box without trying other things first

Still not sure why you are looking for a box with sat feed when you have virgin BB, personally I think the H7 is better than the H9 as you have the best of everything, the H7C has 1 sat tuner and two dvb-c/t2 tuners so you could get everything, freesat, freeview AND cable (with a line) as well as IPTV.

Still not sure why you are looking for a box with sat feed when you have virgin BB, personally I think the H7 is better than the H9 as you have the best of everything, the H7C has 1 sat tuner and two dvb-c/t2 tuners so you could get everything, freesat, freeview AND cable (with a line) as well as IPTV.
i was just keeping to what im used to,as when im having issues with iptv i return to sat for a bit,i was planning on getting a second box at some stage and put Zgemma h2s in bedroom,i will look at h7c

no offence to anyone but im reluctant to blame provider,as had many group mails about my issues and hes very helpful and gets good feedback from his other members ,also think hes a veteran here as this is where i came in contact with originally

no offence to anyone but im reluctant to blame provider,as had many group mails about my issues and hes very helpful and gets good feedback from his other members ,also think hes a veteran here as this is where i came in contact with originally
There's been veterans whats gave bad service and ignored customers aswell status means nothing mate but if you think it's your box say you spend £100 on a box and same still happens will it be that box aswell all where saying is get a test line just to see but if your 100% certain it's your box buy a new one

ye i hear ya ,ill get a test line for the weekend see whats what,ill prob invest in a new box in the next few weeks id say anyways

ok so tried a test line over the weekend,not bad only froze twice,went back to my own line and its worse than before,so think its a new box and new provider for me

Back