1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iptv payment

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by tbyrd16, May 13, 2018.

1. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    If you have lots of money going through and they can't see any reason for it not to be legit they don't care as they are making money from you. It has nothing to do with them what sort of business user you are, they are a credit company, not a bank or the Inland Revenue. By setting up a business account they will then offer PayPal capital and payment card readers.

The only reason they close accounts is to protect themselves so they can distance themselves from anything that might get them into trouble for in affect aiding and abetting. By freezing accounts they are seen to be doing the responsible thing.

grog68 likes this.
  2. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

think how many feebay users have thousands going through their paypal account and you can guarantee they're not all registered at companies house.

3. Idledawn

Idledawn Registered

Go with neilC recommendation, top up ltd / unused acc account & pay
    Can't empty nothing thats already empty

4. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    Have you been looking in my bank accounts?

Idledawn likes this.
  5. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

If the provider is that good, then I wouldn't be too bothered about having to pay by card. Chances are you could move to someone else who accepts payments another way and the service is poor.

Decent providers are almost impossible to find, once you find one stick with it. Maybe ask if they will accept a bank transfer instead.

si111 likes this.
  6. Idledawn

Idledawn Registered

Hi wooshman, iv'e been trying to empty yours for years with no joy, just like that money tree bottom of your garden,

7. gypo7

gypo7 Registered

Too many IPTV providers using different methods, including asking you to set up bitcoin.
    Glad I found who I’m with now as he accepts bank transfer and I’ve never had any bother since day 1

mbull likes this.
  8. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

Wooshman when encrypted means Richmannomore as account was hacked lol

Idledawn likes this.