IPTV player for windows

Hoopz3006

Got a test line for IPTV, trying it on the laptop before i buy a box. Trying to use VLC but cant see any live channels and dont know where to look, in the playlist there is only a few documentaries, is VCL any good? or which player would i be better using?

when you open it in VLC, you have to click view>playlist, otherwise it just plays from the first channel in the list

Yeah did that, but at first only had documentaries then eventually only Italian channels

Every time I've opened an m3u in VLC, the list has been a mile long
paste the m3u code into address bar and click enter, this will download a file, open the file with VLC, wait a minute for the full list to load and then scroll down to see the full list of channels.
I can't see anyone offering iptv with half a dozen channels.
Also, he has no idea what he's doing if he's told you to 'google it' lol

Every time I've opened an m3u in VLC, the list has been a mile long
paste the m3u code into address bar and click enter, this will download a file, open the file with VLC, wait a minute for the full list to load and then scroll down to see the full list of channels.
I can't see anyone offering iptv with half a dozen channels.
Also, he has no idea what he's doing if he's told you to 'google it' lol
Yeah I did all of the above you mention, the reason I’m trying it on my laptop first is because my broadband is ADSL and can only get 6mb so wanted to try before I buy a box or firestick, the channels I did find worked perfectly tho just was only Italian, I’ll try another Media player

Another question since you guys seem to know your stuff, does IPTV work on iPhones?

Don't think you have to pay for it think its free just as long has you have the ads on it?
Got it working on iPhone thanks for your help. Legend

Last edited by a moderator:
Back