IPTV Player on the new H2 builds

walf1888

Andy Mc and Mikey B's,

Both cracking builds and have fixed the HD audio issue a treat. Im at a loss with the iptv player though. I can get into it and start a film but after a second or two the film stops. Anyone any tips on how to get the iptv player going again?

yes mate. Iam familiar with iptv player. I used it for several years on sucmsees vix image. According to another thread it doesnt run on the latest Open ATV images? Which is a real shame as its a cracking addition to e2 boxes.

yes mate. Iam familiar with iptv player. I used it for several years on sucmsees vix image. According to another thread it doesnt run on the latest Open ATV images? Which is a real shame as its a cracking addition to e2 boxes.
Have you tried albatross as an alternative?

I have been using ipab image for IPTV which is basically OPEN ATV6.1 and it works ok on that so it should run on OPEN ATV.

A few people reported the same error

Error 6 missing codec

Seems to be new builds on this box type. A mate is having the same problems

Hey Walf - Same problem with my h2. IPTV and media player worked a treat with sucemnse. Doesn't work with ATV 6.1. Pity as it had everything I wanted to watch in terms of series and films. If you find a solution let us know please.

The hardware for these older boxes are not the greatest so they would struggle to run hd iptv so even if you did get it too work it really wouldn't be a good experience.

Last time I used one of these it even lags alot for just using it for cable/sat

Back