iptv player plugin error

Hi guys, my iptvplayer is up to date but I've noticed all the openload links showing as no link available. I have been on dwatchseries on the web and the openload links work fine. Any suggestions. Cheers

They get taken down pretty fast on the plugin,
but theres usually always 1 or 2 openload links that work, you just need to find them.
Movpod and watchers.to provide good quality links usually.

They get taken down pretty fast on the plugin,
but theres usually always 1 or 2 openload links that work, you just need to find them.
Movpod and watchers.to provide good quality links usually.
Cheers lads, what's strange is via someone like dwatchseries all the openload ones work fine. When using a laptop.

Hi guys, I have noticed over the past couple of days that IPTV player on OpenATV 6.1 asks me do I want to install something, I don't mean the normal updates.

It is asking/saying "C subtitle parser has not been detected. Do you want to install it ?"

then it says "It improves subtitles parsing"

But I am wondering if it's something that improves it then I wonder why the maker is asking "Do you want to install it ?" , You know what I mean, if it's an improvement then why hasn't he just included it in the normal updates rather than asking ?

I am not sure really what it all means ? and if it's wise to install it or not ?

Has anyone seen this yet and is it best to just go ahead and install it ?

P.s, apart from that, IPTV player is working fine as usual without it, so I am kind of wondering if this is something that should be avoided or not, appreciate any input on this subject, thanks guys.

P.P.S, just thinking, when it asks me do I want to install any other things (any various things it may offer) , should these all be installed or is it best to ask in here first ?

Sorry, another thing I might as well add whilst asking questions is, has anyone noticed just over the past few days that CartoonHD is extremely slow in opening up and extremely slow in searching for movies or whatever your searching for and then it doesn't find what your searching for at all ?, cartoonHD was always fast at doing all these things and normally great at finding stuff too, for example I just tried it with searching for golden oldies like rambo, rocky, braveheart etc and it doesn't find them yet these are normally movies that are very easily found, I wonder if CartoonHD is broken or something ?

Last edited:
Ok to install what it requests, it will always ask as with all things linux based it is your choice exactly what gets installed, unlike other operating systems that give you no freedom of choice.

Anyone noticed anything wrong with CatoonHD in iptv player (openatv 6.1), just wondering if anyones seeing the same problems as me described three posts above this one ? (post number 43).

Back