iptv player plugin

Hello i have various zgemma boxes h2h,h2s which have the free iptv player plugin which is very good for watching the latest movies. Does anyone know if a mag box or any of the android boxes have this same plugin? I know the mags and androids are better for watching a sub on iptv just need confirmation if that free plugin is supported.
Cheers

No, they don't have that plugin, but get an Android box and you can install things like Terrarium or other similar apps that are free and give the exact same content as the plugin.

With the Mag BOX, if you have a good supplier they should offer VOD on there package, so you'll get the very latest TV and Movies on the VOD Section and hopefully your Supplier Updates it daily / Weekly with the latest Selections and also takes requests.
if not, then yes.. Showbox Or Terrarium on the ANdroid Side will be your option. On Z-Gemma the FRee IPTV Player works perfect as long as you update it regular, you should then get the Latest Stuff that way and works great on the Z-Gemma..

thanks for the info guys, i have no problems with the zgemma i get new content regular. Just been reading the android boxes are really good e.g
Openbox VX 2GB+16GB Android 7.1.2 Quad Core TV Box 17.4 KD Stalker Pro WIFI IPTV
can get this for £35.00

Back