IPTV Provider disappeared

Hi
I'm in same boat have been with this provider since beginning of year and service was top drawer so gutted to see them go especially as I'd recommend and sorted subs out for a few workmates and was just looking to do another. I've followed the advice here and ended up at a company with there head office in Hong Kong. Could anyone confirm if I've ended up in the right place before I give them my details and register. Any help appreciated
Cheers

Hi
I'm in same boat have been with this provider since beginning of year and service was top drawer so gutted to see them go especially as I'd recommend and sorted subs out for a few workmates and was just looking to do another. I've followed the advice here and ended up at a company with there head office in Hong Kong. Could anyone confirm if I've ended up in the right place before I give them my details and register. Any help appreciated
Cheers
I don't think that's the same people.ive just read if you email the guys at the original email address and send your username and password they'll renew the sub

Well... i'm back after a weeks ban.... in that week i found 2 other sites similar to this... the difference is.. your actually allowed to help others on the other sites.... NOT THIS... otherwise mr moderator bars you for helping....
and in that time away... i've been able to unlock the code which is preventing you watching IPTV from the provider thats gone... thats just earned me another ban... or he'll take down this message...
i've told approx 25 people so far who have lost IPTV.... or so they thought.... the server is still active.... subs are still active... just add a code to your line and may presto it works till your membership ends...
So its goodbye from me...
Mr moderator you can now cancel my account.......BYE

The Moderators are always happy to comply with a members request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... i'm back after a weeks ban.... in that week i found 2 other sites similar to this... the difference is.. your actually allowed to help others on the other sites.... NOT THIS... otherwise mr moderator bars you for helping....
and in that time away... i've been able to unlock the code which is preventing you watching IPTV from the provider thats gone... thats just earned me another ban... or he'll take down this message...
i've told approx 25 people so far who have lost IPTV.... or so they thought.... the server is still active.... subs are still active... just add a code to your line and may presto it works till your membership ends...
So its goodbye from me...
Mr moderator you can now cancel my account.......BYE

The Moderators are always happy to comply with a members request.
Why spit your dummy out all because you got a ban most and probably with good intension of you've found another site that allows you to help go running to the them the moderators don't ban people for helping others you've got have done something so instead of whinging and been sarcastic towards moderators you was the one that come to this site and moaned the mods didn't tell you too you was the one posting probably naming providers and telling people to pm your supplier details and since you've posted posts been banned for a week you've found all this info out if you spent less time relying on other people to do the hard work for your problem might have been solved sooner no offence to others in same situation and just got on with things
SORRY FOR THE RANT MODERATORS BUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS DO MY HEAD IN ALL BECAUSE THEY BEEN BANNED FOR 7 DAYS

Last edited:
He certainly wasn't banned for no reason, you are right. In fact he could have been perma-banned first time around.

I still don't get people coming back on and giving it the big one, then saying close my account. Why not just stop coming to TK?
We had one former member who used to come back from different ip's for months(after asking for his stuff to be removed, including his account), spouting rubbish, then getting banned again, it was a whole lot more hassle than just pissing off.

Surprising as it sounds, the Mods do actually discuss things on here.
A lot of the time we also liaise before banning a member either short term or permanently.
Macca0410 originally kept posting that the Mods had recommended his IPTV supplier and when challenged never answered.
Then he started posting supplier details when he was warned and banned for a week he was given the reasons for this.
He then returns and posts what he did ?
Did he actually achieve anything ?....NO...
We are here for all members benefit and everybody abides by the same set of rules.

He certainly wasn't banned for no reason, you are right. In fact he could have been perma-banned first time around.

I still don't get people coming back on and giving it the big one, then saying close my account. Why not just stop coming to TK?
We had one former member who used to come back from different ip's for months(after asking for his stuff to be removed, including his account), spouting rubbish, then getting banned again, it was a whole lot more hassle than just pissing off.
Completely agree with what you and @benijofar has put sorry for the rant at him but he was doing head in even when constantly posting id seen him post a few times then get warned even you put a post saying stop with the pm posts or you will be banned

We don't pick on anyone, we allow a lot of leeway in a lot of things, some people think that because we didn't take their side in a particular incident that we are biased in some way or another.
I personally have gotten a lot of abuse thrown at me, I debated the point with the member, he didn't/wouldn't back down, I passed it on to HiTeck in case I was being touchy as I had just lost my sister, he decided I wasn't, gave a short ban. This member eventually walked away, had his account cancelled (at his request). He is now back under a different name, and we get along just fine.
We are all here to help each other, the mods just have to try not to side with one over another, advise gently, or come down on those who break the rules.

We don't pick on anyone, we allow a lot of leeway in a lot of things, some people think that because we didn't take their side in a particular incident that we are biased in some way or another.
I personally have gotten a lot of abuse thrown at me, I debated the point with the member, he didn't/wouldn't back down, I passed it on to HiTeck in case I was being touchy as I had just lost my sister, he decided I wasn't, gave a short ban. This member eventually walked away, had his account cancelled (at his request). He is now back under a different name, and we get along just fine.
We are all here to help each other, the mods just have to try not to side with one over another, advise gently, or come down on those who break the rules.
Sorry for your loss mate it has to work both ways not one way where they give abuse and your just sit back and take it in all the time of me been on here I've never seen you been bias or be abusive you give a friendly word of warning lol

Hi I have a sub from this provider which has worked perfectly until recently obviously, my issue is it still works perfectly on my mobile phone but nothing on my smart Tv or in any other apps I try to add the same m3u to does anyone have any ideas as to how it can work in one app on my phone but no where else.
Thanks in advance

I acknowledge that your job is not a barrell of laughs and I understand that you must come under constsnt pressure from people wanting to be your best chum in order to gain some kind of upper hand over others and as you say, you have to maintain a distance of some kind and that must be hard for you, it don't matter to me or anyone else who says what, because we have no powers but I suppose you have to be constantly on the ball and so I'd just like to say, when am I going to be paid for this post?

I have subs with this this provider and its been great, until last 2 days.
Buffering like crazy on both zgemma and smart iptv app.
Hope its just server issues, but could be the end

Last edited by a moderator:
Ips's are trying to block servers even when football not on. I saw couple of providers go off last couple of days for a little while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back