IPTV Providers price drops

jclappi

I've noticed that 3 fairly big providers have almost halved their subscription prices within the last couple of weeks.

Is this a sign of things to come? It seems as IPTV is becoming more widely available and easier/cheaper to set up with new providers popping up all of the time that the cost savings are being passed on. Prices are now almost in line with what you would have expected to pay for a sly sub whilst all channels were clearing.

there are a lot of large groups out there offering subs for a pittance.

the cost for any server is minimal compared to any legitimate sub.

the big question is reliability. i keep my eyes open and request tests from any new groups i find.

one big one last week with loads of resellers was a complete shambles.

huge channel list, misnamed channels, channels labelled as 1080p barely sd , bouquets completely mixed up, several versions of one channel which always points to a reliability issue for me (why would you need multiple sources for 1 channel if the streams were solid), incorrect epg for a lot of channels, the list goes on and on.

if i had to pay for iptv i would rather pay extra for something that looks good, is well maintained, allows good communication and feedback and isn't simply interested in raking in as much cash as possible :)

Pay cheap you get cheap product.
People want the earth then moan when they don't get it and can't understand it when they have paid peanuts for the year.
Remember - buy cheap buy twice!!

Yeah but what I'm saying is groups that are very good (I've trialled or used all of them) and they have been charging £60-£90 a year with what it seems like a happy customer base, start selling at around £30-40 for the same thing.

Yeah but what I'm saying is groups that are very good (I've trialled or used all of them) and they have been charging £60-£90 a year with what it seems like a happy customer base, start selling at around £30-40 for the same thing.

Please let me know who they are, as i`ll buy from them m8 ??

i could give you details of someone who will do it for a tenner a year but i wouldn''t put my name to it :grin:

end of the day , as has been said before, you get what you pay for, especially when the boxing goes tits up on saturday night due to the skinflint servers getting battered :(y):

i could give you details of someone who will do it for a tenner a year but i wouldn''t put my name to it :grin:

end of the day , as has been said before, you get what you pay for, especially when the boxing goes tits up on saturday night due to the skinflint servers getting battered :(y):
tenner a year?lol "top server 100% no freeze"
29313765ct.jpg

has been said before, you get what you pay for :(y):
I really wish this were true. Imagine....
£5 a month subs - fine for day to day but goes off at Match times and some HD channels stutter.
£10 a month subs - fine apart from when PPV events are on and HD stutters on matchdays.
£15 a month subs - 100% working streams all day every day.

As for the big providers reducing annual costs, I'd say it's just as likely they are planning to "exit scam" and are trying to get as much through the door as possible as it is that they are passing on savings to customers, call me cynical if you like.....

if iptv was free for everyone,people would still find something to complain about it,
Best one ive seen is someone after 6 months of watching iptv with never complaining once then emails asking for a full refund as there wasn't 100% uptime for the 6 months.
you wonder were some people keep their brains,

All I can say is I’m spending £5 a month for channels that cost £70+ a month and I have no issues people have mentioned above about channels etc

I used one of the premium suppliers then they started havin a load of issues. Found myself a good cheap backup line that has now turned into my only line :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the main reason some suppliers have cut their prices it is because their service has had lots of issues and they are trying to keep their customers from jumping ship.
ps,That setup with the potatoes is class m8,where can I buy a sub LOL.

Ive been testing some usa iptv providers mainly because I prefer the tv channels in the usa compared to the uk,
found myself a good one and just use extreme editor to remove and groups and channels I don't want,
they are expensive but don't mind shelling out a little more for what I actually want to watch.
still a massive saving on what it would cost anyway.

Never mind prices coming down, one of my subs has just informed me they are closing because of legal problems, it's not a small one either, no mention of any money back.

Never mind prices coming down, one of my subs has just informed me they are closing because of legal problems, it's not a small one either, no mention of any money back.
you wont get money back,if u bought direct u can try a chargeback on ur credit/debit card,
Nature of the game I'm afraid,

there is some decent providers out there i KNOW , tried several people the 1 i have now has went off once in 4month no fault of his own the otehr 1 i have was every weekend with the epl block , and they are now charging for a non block service ontop of the service i already have which is crazy in my eyes it seems everything they do or change , they want you too pay for this or pay for that or it will cost this much for that service and so on, when i pay a decent price now and its been spot on

Any supplier that is tryng to get more money out of you is just someone that bought a load of subs,got stitched and having to buy from another provider and passing the cost onto you.

safe too say i dont use my "other sub" any more even tho its active cant trust it as it has alot of down time aswell, the other 1 i have is spot on and well recommended in my eyes

Back