Iptv query

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

I have recently bought the Samsung QE65Q60RATXXU.

I downloaded the smart stb trial version app and got a test line installed, but it takes ages for the app to load up initially. It also takes a while when scrolling to the next page of channels. I don’t know if this to the test line or something else.

Can anyone recommend any other apps that good to use for iptv on the above Samsung mode number

Thanks

Is your tv on WiFi or ethanet Setiptv is good for Samsung smart TV there has been reports of problems with smart stb and if you change TV setup to usa you should be able to get iptv smarters

Ethernet is wired to tv.

Will look into that setiptv. Is it easy to set up a line on it?

Also try Netiptv app, free trial like most ,then subs, bit basic interface but fine loading..
Setiptv is still in trial period & no fee currently, but like Baz says it’s fine

Hi

I have recently bought the Samsung QE65Q60RATXXU.

I downloaded the smart stb trial version app and got a test line installed, but it takes ages for the app to load up initially. It also takes a while when scrolling to the next page of channels. I don’t know if this to the test line or something else.

Can anyone recommend any other apps that good to use for iptv on the above Samsung mode number

Thanks
I use the Smart IPTV App from Samsung App Store with my Samsung Smart TVs. Free 7-day Trial is available. Up to 10 IPTV Playlists or URLs can be entered after activation. Website: www.siptv.eu

I use the Smart IPTV App from Samsung App Store with my Samsung Smart TVs. Free 7-day Trial is available. Up to 10 IPTV Playlists or URLs can be entered after activation. Website: www.siptv.eu

When I search smart iptv app, it says no results found. I think someone said Samsung have removed it from newer TVs!!

Perhaps anyone knows if it can be side loaded?

Back