Iptv script

nottsdeano

Hi, I have a multi room sub one on smart tv so uses m3u and one on vu+ using the e2 script. I noticed that the m3u updates every time i select the app. My question is how do I get the script to update? My supplier has added a few new things and deleted a few too. My script is showing the same vod movies as it was 3 months ago.

Probably best contacting your provider as it should update every time you reboot box, maybe there has been updates to script so you might need to run a new script

Yes I have asked but get no joy thats why i posted on here just to make sure my theory was right.. I think i need a new script too.. Thanks for the reply dsayers

You could take a lookat suls e2m3u2bouquet plugin to see if your provider is listed
Code:
https://www.suls.co.uk/

That's all you need to do is ftp ipk to tmp and install plugin. Reboot box goto plugins and you should have iptv bouquet maker open it and change to your provider add user and pass save then run plugin.

You may have to remove old bouquets

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

20171023_005846.jpg ok so I put up into tmp folder go into setup/vix/install local extension press green with the ipk highlighted and get the above error ..

I'm not sure why it would do that maybe an old image? You could also click on releases and try an older version

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back