IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all sky channels UK only is fine. definitely needs Sky sports in HD. on a Zgemma h5.2.
IPTV.
Also after how to install it onto the box and Test and Price
Thanks!

Hi all looking for a test line on iptv .I'm running it on Samsung tv with siptv .Im looking for a stable freeze free line .I've tested 6 up to now and all have a tend to freeze ,now i've been told that you are out there freeze free

Hi,

I'm looking for a test line on IPTV to include Movies, Sports and other UK channels - both with EPG and sly bouquets if possible.

I'm using a zgemma h.2s and using the willowbuild image.

Please supply test line for 24 hours, plus price for 6 months.

Thanks

Could I please have a test IPTV that I can use with my zgemma or Android TV box. I have slick VPN set up at router level, ideally I would still like to use this, as I know some providers block VPN IP s. Is this possible? Thanks

hi . im looking for a full uk sky package iptv for kodi firestick .
with good EPG please
with 24 hrs tester line please
thanks

Looking for low bandwith IPTV sub, to load onto Zgemma H.2S.
Entertainment
Sports (3PM Games)
Movies
Documentaries....etc

My broadband speed is slow 1.5 - 3mb :(
So not sure if possible.

Thanks

hi, looking for iptv sub for zgemma h2s (also samsung smart tv if poss) with epg to be used on vix sucmnsee image. Usual sky sports and movies, atlantic is a must.
trial first please.

Hi,

I'm looking for IPTV sub, preferably with a trial as I am new to it with the following requirements:

Ideally usable on Zgemma h2s box (running woosh at the moment)

Looking for typical full sky TV package - Movies, Sports, Kids, Docus, Entertainment etc.

If possible with an EPG.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a test line on IPTV to include Movies, Sports and other UK channels - both with EPG and sly bouquets if possible.

I'm using a zgemma h.2s and using the willowbuild image.

Please supply test line for 24 hours, plus price for 6 months.

Thanks

looking for iptv trial. must be a full uk package as i need to test sport channels (no good if they're crap). M3u file. price breakdown too please including addditional connections.
thanks

Hi,

I am looking for a test line on IPTV to include all UK channels.

I'm using a zgemma h.2s with wooshbuild 6

Can you please supply test line for 24 hours, plus price for further months.

Thanks

anyone doing iptv
easy to use for a vu+ box only need uk and maybe vod
must have bouquets and epg

Last edited:
I'm looking IPTV including EPG for a venton unibox( I believe this is enigma 2), based in Belfast- Looking a trial line first.
Thanks In advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back