IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys looking for a iptv sub (just sports) obviously live football,
Main point would need to have the Italian channel that shows f1 (sly sports Italian f1) I think it's called,
Would need it on my fire tv box so app essential and a test trial (a must)
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyone doing iptv tests for zgemma mag is busted so want to c what it's like on zgemma b4 I buy year tanks

I am looking for IPTV service to include Norwegian TV and 3pm UK football for Samsung Smart TV. Fine if it has other channels as well. No adult channels as part of package please.

Hi
I'm looking for iptv for stb emulator for android. Would like to try a test with a view to purchase. UK channels hd sport etc
Thanks

Hi

I'm getting a Mag 254 box this week and want a reliable IPTV service which consists of Movies, Sports 3 PM Kick Offs, UK based TV as well as the US. Thank you in advance

Looking for a test iptv UK channels sports movies the lot and us channels if possible thanks in advance. Could you please include price list with your test

IPTV test please - must have a good selection of sports channels as this is mainly what it will be used for although some quality adult content wouldn't go amiss. A couple of days test would be nice to get a good idea of the reliability of streams and be sure to include prices.

Thanks.

Hi All, Looking for a sub for Uk, Ireland, Movies sport movies ext (all channels like sly tv) its for android tv boxes, tablets either by stand alone app or with kodi, dont mind if I have to purchase month as i want time to try it out completely as I would like to end up purchasing a sub and becoming a reseller in my area,

Cheers

Ray???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im looking for Sky Sports HD, BT Sport HD along with 3pm Kickoffs. Im happy to get hardware (i dont currently have any) whichever is recommended, thx

HI looking for Iptv sub for zgemma and someone who can self install tanks
Hi,
I could do it through TeamViewer if you install it on a laptop that's on the same network as your box.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi looking for an iptv sub must have uk and USA plus vod and adult plus ppv. Must also have test on Plex. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back