IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for iptv on zgemma H2s. Can flash woosh or ipab. Really just for sport and kids channels. What plugin is best or all they all different depending on the sub? For the life of me I can't find a guide. I see a lot of people don't rate the zgemma for iptv but that's the box I've got. Thanks.

• I would like prices for Slyk Sports & Slyk Movies in HD...Prices for just Sports HD...Prices for Just Slyk Sports 4 HD
  • England Based
  • I am on a zGemma H.2S Box and would require instructions and recommendations for an IPTV Plugin/App
  • Please send via Private Message only

Hi,

Looking for IPTV sub on zgemma h2s. Test would be appreciated

Would require instructions on how to setup from scratch using plugin with EPG if possible please.

Thanks

I am looking for a stable IPTV service, UK sports, movies etc and EU channels (French is must), 12 months sub. Will need a test to check quality of service before purchase. I will be using T95Z Plus box.

please pm me...

I may have to go down this route on my zgemma h2s box but it needs to be a stable feed UK all Sports and UK channels HD if possible films box office if you can get that plus instructions on how to install on my zgemma box and a test if possible

Hi, looking IPTV sub for vu+ solo 2.
Need uk hd channels mainly sports & kids! Dont need vod!

Needs to be freeze free as the one i purchased off ebay is constantly freezing and jumping back during live football!

Thanks

Me too pls

I've got a Revo 3610 running kodi (win10) and a nowtv box (that used to run Plex) under the telly atm

Sports with 3pms are top of my list but I'm also interested in full uk hd pack and vod service packages pls.

Looking for a freeze free IPTV for my Zgenma H2S too include Sky Sports HD channels, Sky Sports Box Office and Sky Atlantic. Want to be able to import these into the Zgemma Epg so a guide would be appreciated. Test line preferred initially. Cheers

A little different :)

I am looking for details for IPTV with regards to subscription cost and available channels, and not looking for a test line atm
as i want to way up my options and see what is best: CS or IPTV.

I will eventually want sly uk HD and most euro providers for live Prem football.

ZGemma H.2H preferred, but i also have a Samsung smart TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back