IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a VIP or Tk veteran Iptv can recommend, with Bouquets epg etc for zgemma H2s running wooshbuild wanting everything uk movies entertainment sport 3pm kick offs and Ppv boxing events.

Hi
Looking for prices for an iptv sub.
Must have complete bouquets in epg and easy to install.
After all sports 3pm football and box office.
I've had 2 already which worked fine but epg have been incomplete and either involved hours of messing about myself to install or using ipab image which is shockingly bad.
Thank you

Hi there,

Swaping from my sky box to mag 254. Need a test line for 48hours with all uk channels, series and sports including ppv and 3pm. Olso must have on demand movies and tv shows

Hi all, looking for good reliable IPTV supplier.

I have a few requirements;

I use Zgemma H.2S with slyk skin, Open ATV. I want the full sky menus as with my old cline. So assume m3u link required then a tidy up with E-channelizer?

I would like all UK sky channels and Box office. Vod not necessary as use IPTV player.

I would like to use on Zgemma box and on pc and mobile at the same time (multiple devices)

Good tech support and customer service.

Trial required before I buy.

Reliable HD service a must.

Sorry for the demanding sounding request but been stung before.

Regards Jim

Looking for an IPTV line for my mag box. International,sports,all other uk channels and VOD. glitch free, own servers please. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for cheap stable UK channel IPTV provider for Enigma2 boxes.
Don't care about Adult, Don't care about VOD.
EPG and bouqets.

Looking for the best UK all sky movies ppv etc IPTV for smart IPTV Samsung only the true best msg me please id be great if they had tv shows listed as well in individual folders instead of all episodes splashed over the screen thanks

Looking for HD iptv uk tv service with working EPG and clear full instruction and trial . All UK sly , 3pm footie adult kids USA tv if possible pls pm me thanks

Hi
Looking for cheap stable UK channel IPTV provider for Enigma2 box (Zgemma H2H).
Don't care about Adult but must inc asian and have EPG and bouqets
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back