IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im looking for stable iptv service HD on my zgemma h2s. 2 lines so i can record . International and Uk. Full EPG And teamviewer support initial set up

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

All UK AND FOREIGN .. All EPG..ALL HD.. STABLE SERVICE. NO MESSING AROUND. FULL TEAMVIEWER INITIAL SET UP SUPPORT. HAPPY TO PAY

I want it and i want it now. Sick of this iptv situation bursting my brain and my nerves. Sleepless nights. Just want a good service. Lots of NAT GEO WILDS. The more the better . Just want to put my feet up and finally enjoy. . My promise to a reliable iptv service. I promise i will abide by all your rules. I promise i will treat u gently and tenderly. I promise i will take care of you and never need or desire a different service. . I promise to never wear u down and watch u all night and i promise i will pay for u generously and willingly.

Looking for HD iptv uk tv service with working EPG and clear full instruction and trial . All UK sly , 3pm footy. Please PM me. Thanks.

Morning, I'm interested in reviving my Zgemma H2s with an IPTV subscription. Please get in touch with details of what channels are on offer (hd in particular), how to set up on Zgemma running Wooshbuild and cost. Looking for quality and reliability please.

Hi,
Im looking for an IPTV service with all UK & Ireland Channels including sports and VOD, compatible with Sony Android TV, Android / Kodi Box or Enigma 2 with multiroom option. Must be able to use through VPN. Would appreciate initial set up support. Happy to pay fair price for decent service.

Hi looking for a good iptv stable with full sky U.K. Celtic tv and full hd currently using one but can be hit or miss looking for prices in response also I'm currently using smart iptv so something with an epg now/next would be great cheers.

Hi,
I am looking for an the full $ly UK channel package including Movies, Sports, 3pm football, PPV, Asian channels with bouquet config and full EPG
Will be using Enigma 2.

Thanks

Requesting a reliable IPTV supplier for enigma2 with bouquet full epg that covers UK Sky. Also some channels for 3pm football, vod if poss. Will need a test line and an easy to follow (idiot proof?) guide for installation. Please include channel list and prices. Have a great day, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back