IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like a test for something I can get English speaking sports channels on, preferably something that wouldn't be tied to one platform (even if it was only one connection at once). Don't care about any other channels really though anything else is a bonus.

Looking for IPTV for Vu+ Solo 2, as many HD channels as possible across the range, plus footy channels in hd (sly sports/bt and other non-uk that show uk games).

Test needs to be available - m3u file?

Plus prices please.

Thank you.

Stalker portal iptv server

Hi Everyone looking for a IPTV server compatible with a stalker portal.
I have an ISTREAM 250 iptv box and only urls which have a username and password work on this box so please PM with cost if your server supports this.
Looking to pay monthly

I'm looking for an iptv sub with all available UK HD channels. Sport, movies and ppv. Moving away from sly as not enough HD. Thanks.

looking for an IPTV to use on android devices, windows devices and smart TV's (smart IPTV)

All SKy channels inc HD if possible

Test will be needed

Looking for more information, would like to use it for epl football in HD, with on demand service if possible also multi room. Will be using a edision os mega engima 2 box, fire TV and Android phone.

Hi all looking for a Test line for IPTV please to try out on a mag250
Premium USA HD or best
Premium UK HD or best
All English speaking channels
VOD
Adult
All PPV

Thank you for your time guys

Hi All,

I'm looking for a UK sub for a Mag 250 preferably with plenty of VOD. Would like to test first and would like to know the cost for a 12 month sub.

Thanks

Hi I have a mag256 box and looking for a subscription with bein sports Canadian channels, UK sky channels and maybe some US channels and VOD if possible. I have just signed up with iptvchannels.com a few days ago but they are not replying to emails despite saying they provide 24/7 support. Please only get in touch if you have steady streams with no lagging.

Thanks

Joe

Football IPTV

Hi threre
Im looking for a sub for football. Im running ZGemma hs2 with the latest wooshbuild. My IPTV app works perfectly for the things included.

Look forward to hearing from someone
CG

Looking for an IPTV package for hd sports 3pm etc would appreciate a weekend test and if it works and the price is sensible will purchase. M3u file for playback via tv, enigma2, vlc
Thanks

I would like to request a HD IPTV provider, full premium package Uk and if possible USA channels and 3pm UK football matches.
I would be looking to use on android tv.

A test and monthly cost would be appreciated.

Looking for a IPTV service for a samsung TV. Looking for a trial for at least 24 hours please. Would like sports including 3pm kick offs for U.K footy and uk channels in HD please, also looking for a monthly cost please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back