IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a MAG 250.

Looking for a "strong and stable" 3pm kick off IPTV sub. I don't have a vpn.

24hour test would be great before purchasing. Would be looking for something to subscribe to for the rest of the season.

Thank you

Hello

Im Looking for IPTV Sub for Kodi and Smart Iptv app for Sports mainly, 3pm kick offs and VOD.

Must be stable through the live football.

Test line would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Currently have service, Mag 256, but recently having the EPL issue as no VPN.
Not looking at a VPN, so looking for trial for new service..
Must have full EPG, VOD, PPV, 3pm Footy, MMA, Movies, Kids, Tv Series, would love some Muay Thai if possible. Many Thanks. Wayne

Looking for replacement iptv provider for Enigma2. Full EPG support. I'm currently using X-tream editor for my epg.

The usual UK TV movies, sports channels etc. VOD

I would also love a responsive support platform, like telegram or forum.

I don't need any foreign channels, just UK

If you can fulfil this list of requirements feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance
emoji106.png

l am looking for a good reliable supplier for IPTV who won't be blocked when the EPL is playing, also need PPV events, 3 pm kick offs and Irish. Could have 100's of customers for the right supplier! Trial needed, thanks.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
[/QUOI need a line for a virgin zgemma

I have a zgemma h2h on Virgin. I can only get free to air channels. I am looking for a line and reliable server. I have flashed it with ipab and use virgin skins. No Sky involved.

Does anyone know of a reliable IPTV supplier that has channels from all over the world 3000+ channels who has a script to integrate iptv channels onto bouquets and EPG on a zgemma box?

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , All channel servers, PPV and 3pm kick off.
Have a Zegemma star H2s looking to purchase a mag also

Need price for one sub and a separate for two subs VIP only please. Thanks in advance

Looking for an IPTV sub in the UK that I can install on a zgemma h2s box with a full epg, all football, up to date movies. Must come with a setup script for the epg and preferably with a trial first. Thanks :)

HI GUYS

been a while lol
just got 2 more mag 256 boxes - other subs went tits up....was told to come back to you guys for help ;)

looking for iptv UK/USA TV / movies -NO SPORT AT ALL !! - menus /EPG must be layed out same as sly for my 80yr ol dad + load of vod + adult - for mag 256 boxes

have tried many on the net..most are crap ;( - ANYONE ?

Last edited:
Hi, I've been looking for a good server for iptv on my Samsung smart tv with the full package? Not found one yet but I'm sure there's some good ones on here

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK and US package with Sports, Movies, PPV and 3pm kick off etc. zgemma h2 would need trial before i buy Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back