IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking forward to watching my team play today at 3pm but it seems my provider's service has gone belly up.
I'm therefore looking for another provider for my MAG 254. A trial is definitely required and preferably including today's 3pm kick offs. If all proves good then I'm happy to pay to continue.

Looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , for samsung and LG TV's with smart iptv App with UK and US package with VOD , Adult, PPV and 3pm kick off.
I also want a multi room so price for 2 subs please. A test line please

Looking for IPTV with full EPG, all Sky (UK) channels, and every single Sports channel so I can watch all premier league and UK football competitions.

Would love a free trial first. I'm using digitalstb on a fire stick and I'm a noob with all this stuff.

Last edited:
looking for IPTV all UK channels, inc Indian, ppv, 3pm kick off etc, EPG Must.. No re seller's, please. PM me. I need 2 subs,. i will be running this on T95z Android 6.1 box.

Hi

Looking for IPTV all UK Channels, 3pm kick off, must have a full EPG. No re seller's, please as I'm not happy with the current supplier and want purchase a month first before extending to a year

Looking for a test on IPTV. Need UK channels including SPORTS/MOVIES. Can use on Kodi/STBEMU or alternatives. Need EPG or channel list.

Looking for Sky UK HD with all EPL games also. Looking to buy 2 subs. Recently bought into a sub and it is down 70% of the time so I am wanting a test first.

Hi, im looking for a working iptv line, mine is dead when the footy is on so i would like a 24 hr m3u test line for ipad that i can try while the football is actually on. Feeling ripped off right now so please restore my faith!

Yep, like above my IPTV is dead and having problems so looking for a new provider that actually works. I know its a Saturday and sports etc, but test is important because will likely be buying. You can see the complaints in other sections of the forum of people's line's dying. Apparently a DDOS attack on one of the providers I'm being told.

Anyway:

- Most of Sky, particularly Sky Sports. Non-HD is important, but HD option would be great too.
- Foreign channels with 3pm kick off (BeIN sports maybe). Hopefully non HD.
- EPG
- Foreign channels, particularly American would be cool.

- Putty please

Looking for a good freeze free iptv sub.
Zgemma h2s box.current provider gone down twice in 24hrs both times just when football was about to start.

Good Afternoon,

I am looking for a MAG IPTV server that has 5.1 audio plus the usual stuff. Anyone know of a provider?

Regards Speedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back