IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an iptv sub for mag254 please,

Purchased one off here but its down most of the time!

Inbox me with prices please, dont mind resellers or if you own your own server as long as its good! Will pay up to £90 for a good service!

Thanks, kev

Can anyone offer a 24/48hr trial. Ideally something that I can watch on two or three devices. Thanks

Hi there, looking for HD sport and all entertainment channels IPTV (movies not necessary) to use in conjunction with perfect player on a firestick.

Please do not contact if sport will cut off after 10 minutes and then goes blank screen.

Thank You

Hi, Just got a Mag 256, i am on sly fiber. Need a 100% reliable sub with good communications. Require full hd channels all sports inc 3pm kick off, movies on demand and PPV, should have EPG (no adult channels). please only contact with price if you are a reputable seller.

Hi looking for a sub for mag 256 would like the full works with possibly more sd than hd as my broadband is only 8mbps.Looking for a sub that doesn't go off before kick off and then be told i need a vpn.Please send A price list and sub length thank you.

Hi. I'm new to iptv. Got an amazon fire tv. How do i watch freeze free iptv channel. Can someone reply me please. Lost girl

Hi. I'm new to iptv. Got an amazon fire tv. How do i watch freeze free iptv channel. Can someone reply me please. Lost girl

You having a laugh, there is not such a thing as freeze free, good luck with your test lines [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a solid IPTV provider, must have all Sky channels, sports, movies, US, VOD and an epg.....I have a zgemma H2S

Xtream tv preferably

Last edited:
You having a laugh, there is not such a thing as freeze free, good luck with your test lines [emoji23]

Maybe you've been unlucky, maybe your setup needs tweaking. You just need a decent provider

Hi still looking.I'm after a sub for mag 256 with all channels including adult all 3pm kick offs that don't go off and then told I need a vpn.Looking for a full epg vod and catch up thank you.

Hi,
Looking for reliable full UK Sly tv IPTV sub with EPG. Must include PPV ,movies, pl games, 3pm kick offs that don't go off etc.
Must have a test line to try.
Will be using smart iptv
Thanks

Hi guys and girls, I'm looking for a new iptv list as my previous list running on perfect player has been hit and miss for the fortnight, the problems don't even go away when I use vpn, since the problems started with the start of the EPL I'm looking for a weekend trial, If there any sellers out there please get in touch...

Looking for all Sky channels including sports, entertainment & movies, BeIn Sports and VOD. I have a Zgemma H5.2S and using Xtream. Need 24hr test line first please and prices for 1, 6 and 12 months. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back