IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for iptv which does not go off during football matches..... will want a 1 month sub before getting a longer sub to see what the server is like

After a new sub for Zgemma 2S flashed with woosh. Full UK n IRE sly, with 3PMs and PPVs. EPG and install guide would also be handy. Test line required.
No resellers thanks

I'm looking for a specific iptv portal. Light blue background, last vod upload transformer quadrilogy then under siege.

Received test but re-seller is no longer replying. Thanks.

Looking for IPTV for VuSolo2 box. All Sly channels inc Sport in HD, Buffer free - no resellers, no going off during weekend Premier League.

Many thanks!

Hi
Looking for good IPTV service for all SKY CHANNELS UK with HD, Including other sports channels and movies and VoD, with working epg for my zgemma

Looking for full hd streams for uk! Basically the normal channels BBC, itv in full hd with sky 1 , sky2 etc , movies in full hd and sports . Using a zgemma box and needs to have a fully working epg. No 720 but understanding on the normal channels that can't get HD . Usa would be a bonus but not essential . Ideally wanting to set it up to be exactly like sky . Using ipab image . Thank you

Hello, due to unreliable server, I'm looking for a reliable sub for all channels which won't go off during prem league matches. Would want FULL S*Y channels - entertainment, documentary, sports, PPV, 3pm kick off etc. HD. Full package - working EPG a must.WEEKEND test if possible to make sure footy does not go off. For MXQ PRO Android box. Would like price for 3,6 & 12 months pleaseCheers.

Hello, due to unreliable server, I'm looking for a reliable sub for all channels which won't go off during prem league matches. Would want FULL S*Y channels - entertainment, documentary, sports, PPV, 3pm kick off etc. HD. Full package - working EPG a must.WEEKEND test if possible to make sure footy does not go off. For MXQ PRO Android box. Would like price for 3,6 & 12 months pleaseCheers.

Meant to add that I'm using Perfect player- would also like VOD please ( I don't ask for much I know) Thanks

Hi there,
I would like mainly a sports iptv sub that covers 3pm kick offs and PPV in HD with no buffering. Also that I am able to use through kodi or if your preferred player is easy to install. This is also for my Amazon fire stick and I would prefer if I could pay for 1,3 and 6 months sub too. However for test I would like to test it on a matchday to know if it is the real deal.
Kind regards

Hi there, looking for good reliable sub for iptv, server owners please and someone who can be contacted within reasonable time scale please. Using perfect player on android box, 24 hour trial with view to purchase multiple subs if good quality. Cheers

hi have an unreliable iptv provider cant watch the footy lol at the moment getting it through my smart tv which is due to run out at the end of this month would like a reliable server with epg and all channels also would i be able to use it on my mxpro box which runs kodi 17.3 thanks in advance

Hi. I'm looking for an iptv sub for iptv app. I'd like polish and UK channels to include entertainment sports and movies. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back