IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for IPTV on enigma 2 zgemma h2s

Would like a recommendation from a TK veteran VIP member if any are willing.
You probably won't find many veterans in this thread, it's for new requests.

You're better off just trialling a few for free to see which one is best for you. See my PM yesterday afternoon

Looking for IPTV server with all channels. Please PM with details. Server owners please and someone who can be contacted within reasonable time scales. For use with Pplayer. Must include trial please.

Hi looking for IPTV for either ZGemma H2S or Raspberry Pi. Would need small amount of assistance in setting up - fairly new at this lark. Located in Ireland. What kind of trial do you have? 24 hours? PM me details ... price, channels, etc. Thanks.

hi, my current provider has done a runner. thankfully was only paying monthly.
anyway need a new provider. i'm using an Enigma 2 box with PIA VPN running on it.

Gday all ..you might have seen my post in another thread.. basically I paid for a 12 month sub and 3 months in ziltch...
Well and truly stung...
I'm after a full sub ..
Sly.ppv,sports,adult,documentaries...vid..full epg.
Pretty much everything that's available please..
I need a good reliable supplier with good back up and quick response..
I would welcome suggestions from tk vets and other people .. so that I may do a subjective analysis of the said provider..
As I said I've been stung,and is a. Are of once bitten twice shy.. I need something sorting quickly as I want the mcgreggor fight on...
Best regards and thank you Roger.

Looking for a sub with full U.K. Channels and all sport channels from various countries. Needs to work on an enigma 2 box with fully functioning epg. Epg is very important.
Thanks

Looking for a sub that works for Mag250.
UK Sky, movies, sports PPV, 3pm kickoffs, box office. My paypal account is stopped at the moment so needs to accept another method of payment.

Hi, looking for an iptv sub, sports sly and bt, PPV, 3PM's and most sly channels in HD.

This will be my first attempt at using iptv so some help in setting up would be appreciated too.

Planning on using smart iptv app on fire tv with vpn running.

Trial first would be good then monthly subs to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back