IPTV Set Top Box - Best Quality

Jytees

I have an H2H box with a Virgin line which is spot on for watching live TV. All channels, the majority of which we're still getting in HD, perfect!

What I'm after is a box that I can watch movies on in HD. The IPTV player addonn that installs on the Zgemma is great in terms of choice of movie, box set etc. but I find the quality of the player pretty poor. Soon as you try to view anything at 720 or above the sound and picture gets a bit stop starty. I'm assuming the Zgemma H2H just isn't up to playing IPTV at a decent quality.

Is there a box anyone can recommend that will play high quality streams no problem?

Thanks

Mag 254 or 256 will do what you're looking for but it depends how good your broadband connection is and also your provider.

I have an H2H box with a Virgin line which is spot on for watching live TV. All channels, the majority of which we're still getting in HD, perfect!

What I'm after is a box that I can watch movies on in HD. The IPTV player addonn that installs on the Zgemma is great in terms of choice of movie, box set etc. but I find the quality of the player pretty poor. Soon as you try to view anything at 720 or above the sound and picture gets a bit stop starty. I'm assuming the Zgemma H2H just isn't up to playing IPTV at a decent quality.

Is there a box anyone can recommend that will play high quality streams no problem?

Thanks
I totally agree with wilsock I have both Mags + your H2H..Brother the H2s

Thanks for the replies.

Certainly not an issue with broadband. 100mbs down and 10 up from Virgin. Just don't think the H2H hardware handles the processing speed required for high quality video. Kind of like a cheap graphics card trying to run a graphic intensive game.

I've heard the Mag boxes mentioned before. Is the 256 the newest and best model?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the replies.

Certainly not an issue with broadband. 100mbs down and 10 up from Virgin. Just don't think the H2H hardware handles the processing speed required for high quality video. Kind of like a cheap graphics card trying to run a graphic intensive game.

I've heard the Mag boxes mentioned before. Is the 256 the newest and best model?

Any other suggestions?
I think theirs another model above the 256 (265)etc but I would leave them alone as theirs
Not enough info about them I don't think? The Mag 256 (256w1/w2 they are with the
Intergrated built in wifi etc. I have both the 254 & 256 both Brill in my opinion
The 256 tho as double the memory of it's brother 254

Back