IPTV Setup

Blizzard17

Good Morning

I have been in touch with my supplier who has now got IPTV up and running..All channels and Will also include all sports in HD. Video on demand will be included.
Will work on openboxes via webtv and smart devices with smart iptv app. No instructions for zgemma he has told me..So if I purchase this does anybody know how you can get it running on the Zgemma H2S to work with the EPG on wooshbuild?

Cheers

All depends on which way you want to go. Provider can provide a script that you telenet to box using putty or u can use either XCplugin or xtreamTV.

Which way would be easier? Having to learn everything from scratch..All I would like is the wooshbuild EPG to sync with the IPTV tbh

Cheers Bigdrinks that's helped a lot..The guy mentions about sync the EPG guide on wooshbuild with the current IPTV do you know if that's been sorted out yet? Cheers

Just explained to provider what options I have to get IPTV onto my Zgemma H2S box and this was his reply..

Will work on openboxes via webtv and smart devices with smart iptv app. Let me know which device. No instructions for zgemma.

Thus doesn't really mean anything to me, can anybody relate to this?

Just explained to provider what options I have to get IPTV onto my Zgemma H2S box and this was his reply..

Will work on openboxes via webtv and smart devices with smart iptv app. Let me know which device. No instructions for zgemma.

Thus doesn't really mean anything to me, can anybody relate to this?
Ask the provider what format/file the sub will come in e.g. script, m3u, m3u URL or through a plugin such as Xtream.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

If you're provider cannot give you any more info that this, it sounds as if he is not going to help you. In which case, I would dismiss him and look for someone else. There are plenty of suppliers on here who will be more than happy to assist you.

Over the last week, I have tried five different providers, all good with some better than others. Like you, I have a h.2s and spent hours and hours learning the different methods to get iptv working on the box. Finally cracked it, including setting up my own EPG.

Let me know how you get on. There are plenty of guys on here who will help you.

Hi anyone got a guide how to set the webtv up and openbox v8s been trying for days I got the m3u file but not sure what to do after thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're provider cannot give you any more info that this, it sounds as if he is not going to help you. In which case, I would dismiss him and look for someone else. There are plenty of suppliers on here who will be more than happy to assist you.

Over the last week, I have tried five different providers, all good with some better than others. Like you, I have a h.2s and spent hours and hours learning the different methods to get iptv working on the box. Finally cracked it, including setting up my own EPG.

Let me know how you get on. There are plenty of guys on here who will help you.

I really appreciate this..I am newbie and I have had to learn everything on my own...Knowing that sly has now stopped movies and sport is a shame but we all knew it was coming...I managed to get 6 months worth of my gift subscription but now I will need to somehow learn to get iptv setup and running with wooshbuilds epg..I thank everyone for there support and information to help others..

Back