IPTV Setup

Great to hear. They are pricey but the fact that they do everything for you (with its epg set up), makes it all worth it, especially if you don't have much time on your hands. Just follow their two videos I sent you for the initial set up. You should then be up and running in no time.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Yeah I wish I had the time to mess about with the boxes but just can't get 5mins to myself...So knowing they have everything setup in 2 videos is pretty amazing helps me out tbh...End of day it's still cheap in the long run compared to full package of sly..plus you get tone of extras

Can anyone help
I have a Zgemma h2s. my download is with VM and its running at 55mbps.. i've just purchased a new IPTV, i've followed the installation details ...easy peasy to install.
my programs constantly freeze and i mean freeze. 4 ,5, 6 hours just looks like pause button has been pressed. i was originally told that the epg is as before, series links recording, play and rewind... the same as that satellite company...
sadly the freezing is doing my head in. every 6 to 10 mins it freezes and the recording isn't working. i have to press record when the program starts, the seller isn't that helpful. eventho he has a link on here... i've reinstalled and started again several times.. i'm giving up...
Can anyone advise.... or do i buy a new IPTV box

Last edited:
At a guess, I would say that your provider is the issue not your box. Your internet speed is more than enough to cope with streaming.

Are you using a wifi dongle or going through an ethernet cable? I would always suggest the latter. See if this eliminates the freezing.

I have a h.2s and it performs quite well. Not as powerful as going through a smart tv or even a MAG box due to their processsing capabilities but IPTV generally works... depending on your provider and which server they use. If your provider is a reseller, they could have sold you the same sub to say another 1000 other members all using that same server at the same time. That is when you will find that the server may not be able to cope with the demand, thus slowing down, pixelating or even freezing the channel you are viewing.

Personally, if I were you, I would request a few free trials for your h.2s on here. Make sure you opt for those providers who are not resellers, who perhaps even own their own server(s). This should give you a clearer picture (no pun intended!) of what your h.2s can or cannot do. If you find that it is still struggling to perform even with a new IPTV sub, hate to say this but you may have a clone. They look exactly the same as the genuine item... except the components inside!

Just hold fire on buying a new IPTV box yet. My dad has just bought a new MAG 256 box. The picture quality is exceptional but...

... even that occasionally freezes, especially on HD channels! I have suggested a few new trials to him too!

Just thought of another way... have you used putty or zoc terminal? I imagined you used filezilla???

Go on 'putty', type in your box ip number, type root for password. Then copy and paste your downloaded .ipk file into the command line of putty/zoc. Press enter. See what happens. Let the box reboot itself.

Press menu to go to the plug in menu and you should see the xtreamtv plugin. Open it, write down the MAC at the top right hand side. Give that to your provider.

Hopefully, once activated, you will be able to see a separate bouquet in your epg.... hopefully!

Hello Chris my Iptv sub provider has sent me line and details on how to install using putty says it's the easiest way but when trying to download this on my laptop windows 7 after downloading putty it won't let me run it or open it adobe keeps coming onto my screen telly me the the files or downloads are broken something along them lines any advice? Cheers mick

Not heard of that before Mick. Can you update for Windows 10? Do you have another PC or laptop you can use? I borrowed my missus' laptop when mine wouldn't recognise putty.

As an alternative, try downloading Zoc Terminal. Does the same sort of job as putty. I found this worked better for me than putty, though lots of people on here prefer the latter.

At a guess, I would say that your provider is the issue not your box. Your internet speed is more than enough to cope with streaming.

Are you using a wifi dongle or going through an ethernet cable? I would always suggest the latter. See if this eliminates the freezing.

I have a h.2s and it performs quite well. Not as powerful as going through a smart tv or even a MAG box due to their processsing capabilities but IPTV generally works... depending on your provider and which server they use. If your provider is a reseller, they could have sold you the same sub to say another 1000 other members all using that same server at the same time. That is when you will find that the server may not be able to cope with the demand, thus slowing down, pixelating or even freezing the channel you are viewing.

Personally, if I were you, I would request a few free trials for your h.2s on here. Make sure you opt for those providers who are not resellers, who perhaps even own their own server(s). This should give you a clearer picture (no pun intended!) of what your h.2s can or cannot do. If you find that it is still struggling to perform even with a new IPTV sub, hate to say this but you may have a clone. They look exactly the same as the genuine item... except the components inside!

Just hold fire on buying a new IPTV box yet. My dad has just bought a new MAG 256 box. The picture quality is exceptional but...

... even that occasionally freezes, especially on HD channels! I have suggested a few new trials to him too!

I did view other IPTV, this did look the best and great picture quality, exactly what i wanted... sadly its totally the opposite when i paid. a bad deal was done.... the only thing i can think of, he was using a different server than the one i'm connected up too...
so i'm looking for a reliable provider then.... anyone out there...

Funny you say that macc0410. I paid for a trial and before I committed further I asked the provider exactly that. After hearing various reports of this happening to others, I specifically told the provider that I did not want to be placed on an over subscribed server. He assured me that this was not going to be the case and I therefore trusted his word. I am paying monthly which is what I would recommend to anyone rather than an annual sub. Atleast, if the service becomes poor, I can move on to someone else.

Funny you say that macc0410. I paid for a trial and before I committed further I asked the provider exactly that. After hearing various reports of this happening to others, I specifically told the provider that I did not want to be placed on an over subscribed server. He assured me that this was not going to be the case and I therefore trusted his word. I am paying monthly which is what I would recommend to anyone rather than an annual sub. Atleast, if the service becomes poor, I can move on to someone else.

Sadly i paid in full... He's the one i bought the Zgemma box off 10 months ago, all was well so i thought, then he released an email on his web site stating he was setting up this IPTV.... i had reasonably good service from him before sadly i thought stay with him.... Now he's on this site and refusing to answer any questions.. so i've been Bitten once, so i'm looking for a reliable and trusted supplier ... there must be one on here... like i said i'm willing to buy a new box or buy a H2H VM box and get a basic subscription with them... At the moment i have nothing without freeezing... and thats literally every 3 to 4 mins.... so its back to free view..

Hello Chris thanks for reply have got putty on my desktop how do I open this when I double click it just wants to run and repair wizzard then when I right click it to open it just wants to run and repair driving me mad now

If I can recall, you should only get repair wizzard on your PC if you haven't shut down Windows properly.

Let repair wizzard take its course. Don't attempt to shut your PC down during this process.

Once complete, I would delete putty files totally. I don't think you will find it within Control Panel / add/delete programs but you can look.

Then reinstall putty and try again.

Failing that, if you are still getting repair wizzard, you may have to disable it.

At the Command prompt (cmd) enter the following:

bcdedit /set {default}recoveryenabled No

This will disable Startup Repair from automatically booting when there is a problem.

However, you'll have to get back into Windows as and Admin to re-enable it. Just change the No to Yes.

Now I'm getting somewhere I've downloaded zoc but not sure on how to use it or how to connect my up adddress to this any pointers

You need your ip address from your box. I think it is Menu, Information, network. Make a note of it.

Then go into Zoc. Enter your ip address at the top left hand side. Keep the port as 22. I think if I can recall, you type in 'root' where it says 'username'. Press Connect. Zoc should be able to communicate with your box before a command line appears. You then copy and paste your script. Press enter.

Thanks for the link and replys still no good mine looks different doesn't mention nothing about a username or password

Take a look at this. Hopefully it will help...

Thanks again it sunk in after watching it 10 times and about 50 goes of trying to connect my IP address but got there halfway through the boxing haven't got them sorted into bugeuts but it works

I have installed IPTV on my Zgemma hs2 IPAB version, when I try launch the database I get Timeout for tuner lock, any help will be appreciated

I have installed IPTV on my Zgemma hs2 IPAB version, when I try launch the database I get Timeout for tuner lock, any help will be appreciated
Never heard of that but forgive me if I am wrong, anything relating to a tuner lock has nothing to do with iptv. The tuners on the h.2s are for sly channels coming from your dish. If you have installed iptv correcty, you should receive the channels as they are being streamed and not coming from your tuners. Basically, viewing IPTV should not have anything to do with the tuners and as such they should not affect your ability to watch iptv.

Hopefully, someone on here who has the IPAB build/image can help you further. The alternative is to reflash with another build. Re-start your iptv and hopefully that will eliminate your tuner issues.

Back