IPTV showing some movies with mpeg-4 aac decoder message and no sound

sweto

IPTV plugin showing some movies with mpeg-4 aac decoder message and no sound
woshbuild 7
any info how to update IPTV plugin with mpeg-4 aac decoder

Press the yellow button and make changes there and see if you can get sound.

I had fun and games with my sound systems on one box.

press yellow
do nothing .
its IPTV plug in in green button menu . some movies and tv series works fine but some are showing this message . video fine but no sound.

From full screen TV press the yellow button if using openATV, this will bring up your audio settings.

I am guessing your are talking about the plugin called IPTV Player ?

any idea how to fix guys.
more and more videos on iptv player movies are showing mpeg-4 aac decoder message and THEN NO SOUND showing..

Have you gone through the different audio settings from the yellow button when on full screen TV? I know you are using IPTV Player but this affects that too.

You don't say which box you are using either.

Please can you tell us EXACTLY one of the films you have this problem on.
IPTV Player -> Which source -> which film -> Which server
Screen shots of the above would be really handy.

Then at least we can try it on a box running WooshBuild 7. @makido is just about to flash 7 so I am sure they will have time to watch a film too.

As you haven't been able to provide what has been asked of you it is very difficult to help any more.

I have suggested you change audio settings from the yellow button, you have not given any feedback with regards to this
I have asked that you give us an example of a video on IPTV Player so we can see if the issue is your end or not. At the moment you have shown us what appears to be a home video.

Until you can be more helpful, as we are trying to be for you, I won't be able to help any more.
more and more videos on iptv player movies are showing mpeg-4 aac decoder message and THEN NO SOUND showing..
As I said before:
IPTV Player -> Which source -> which film -> Which server
Screen shots of the above would be really handy.

At the moment we have a single screen shot.

This is a long shot but have you re-flashed your box? If not I would try that before going any further.

press iptv player .
select cube icon
then go to last screen where it shows worldfree4u.ws .
then go to lenguage .
select hindi.
then select
race 3 2018 dvdscr (movie)
press OK.
(((movie will start with message showing mpeg4-acc decoder ))
and if i press yellow nothing will be available...

run the movie but no sound

Great instructions and now people can reproduce the issue and we can try and help sort it for everyone. I had the mpeg4 error message with running video but no sound.

The yellow button I have said before is from normal TV and not from within IPTV player.

I don't know if this is something that openATV will need to resolve or IPTV Player.

If anyone has any input into this that would be great -

@Ten Below maybe you could shed some light?

press iptv player .
select cube icon
then go to last screen where it shows worldfree4u.ws .
then go to lenguage .
select hindi.
then select
race 3 2018 dvdscr (movie)
press OK.
(((movie will start with message showing mpeg4-acc decoder ))
and if i press yellow nothing will be available...

run the movie but no sound

works on normal openatv 6.2 with sound ,,, have you looked in plugins, extension and installed iptvplayer-deps, otherwise remove iptvplayer reboot and reinstall, maybe the extra files have not been installed

I have a similar problem. I am running OpenATV 6.2 on Zgemma H7C which I have only had for a few days having upgraded from a H2H. Using the IPTV player the following happens with quite a few films. e.g. HD Cartoon, The Last Castle. Film starts to play and a box pops up which has a yellow triangle with exclamation mark. It says Information MPEG-4 AAC decoder. Film plays with no sound. Any advice wold be greatly appreciated.

I am running obh and have same problem.
vu+ultimo4k
wooshman
Installing the iptvplayer-deps from where...?

Hi All
The above instruction by Wooshman worked for me on OBH image on my ultimo4k.
Thank you wooshman

Next question 4k movies
in IPTV player in movies
in Moviesland they have 4k movies
I select a 4k movies to play I get error.
AT work now so cannot give error description.
Has any 1 watched any 4k material thru the ultimo4k using IPTV player..?

Back