Iptv smarters player Samsung smart tv

Hi everyone I've seen on social media that iptv smarters is now available on Samsung and LG tv's it maybe called iptv smarters player.Anyone no how to get the app on Samsung tv.tia

Hi everyone I've seen on social media that iptv smarters is now available on Samsung and LG tv's it maybe called iptv smarters player.Anyone no how to get the app on Samsung tv.tia

You can download it from Samsung store but available only in the USA store. And for LG Smart TV that's available all over the world.

You or Your Service Provider has to Register Their DNS with IPTV Smarters to get it working. It's for reseller or owner of IPTV Panel , not for end-users directly.

If you are a reseller or owner of IPTV Business then you must need to register DNS once then your customer will be able to use Smart TV App - IPTV Smarters Player.

You can download it from Samsung store but available only in the USA store. And for LG Smart TV that's available all over the world.

You or Your Service Provider has to Register Their DNS with IPTV Smarters to get it working. It's for reseller or owner of IPTV Panel , not for end-users directly.

If you are a reseller or owner of IPTV Business then you must need to register DNS once then your customer will be able to use Smart TV App - IPTV Smarters Player.

To register your DNS with them is gonna set you back just over £90 :fearscream:

I know a few people who have it on their tvs and provider hasn't registered their dns as I know the provider but their service is ahite lol

I've got ipiv from my supplier on fire stick and zgemma and must say his service is the best we have used and I'm not kiddin I've stuck with him for 5 years so i was going to use the app on my Samsung tv but the tv is 2016 model and does not have Samsung app store so probably cant get the ipt v smarters player app

Smarters are a joke,I won't touch their app anymore,
I know it's personal choice but why people don't use a Android box or firestick baffles me as ur restricted with apps and any issues that might arise through blocks just using a TV.

Back