Iptv smarters

userlee5267

TK Veteran
playing sd channrels or vod as that works on my voda fibre. But now smarters keeps throwing up invalid format messages pic goes off and sound carries on. But the box is locked up and needs power lead pulling out to work again. Thing is it works for hours then invalid format comes up

playing sd channrels or vod as that works on my voda fibre. But now smarters keeps throwing up invalid format messages pic goes off and sound carries on. But the box is locked up and needs power lead pulling out to work again. Thing is it works for hours then invalid format comes up
What device you using mate

It's Vodafone lots of people seem to be having problems with it lately also a quick Google search results in more of the same even posts on their own support forums across a number of devices mag boxes, Android, enigma 2 with no definitive solution barring getting a Mbs/wallet draining VPN or change provider.

Tx3 mini. I know voda are crap. I’m leaving soon but not sure why smarters is throwing invalid format I’ve facrory reset the lot. Still the same. Works for hours then throws up invalid format

The Smarters issue could be box related to be honest it's not a device I have used if you have lots of apps etc might be draining the internal flash.
I'm just shooting blind drunk in the dark though to be honest.

I only have iptv smarters on there latest version. It’s only started happening since speeds went awol. The android box just freezes needs plug pulling. So guess to me would be the box

Back