IPTV Sources

Seanos

Hi all.

Not sure this is the right place to ask or if anyone can help bit here goes.

Have had an IPTV sub for a while now and its been great and good value. I run a forum myself with a few members and all have been asking me about it.

Was looking at setting up our own IPTV server, pretty much just for us, which is pretty doable on the whole, the only thing is, I don't have a clue where to get the sources from other than wear I pay from them, which could well be a reseller. Is that the route I'd need to look at in regards to this?

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers.

You are looking for an IPTV provider who will allow you to restream their content. Most will not allow you to this because of the opportunities for you to restream to many users.

An unofficial alternative is to find a provider who offers multiroom. This allows you to receive multiple streams at the same time, you could then restream to your friends. For example this could enable you to receive up to say four channels at the same time, one for you and one each for three friends. Asking a provider for ten multiroom streams to your home is likely to be refused.

Reseller is very different to restreaming. A reseller means that you are selling someone else's IPTV package. For example you purchase ten one year subscriptions for £400 and then you sell subscriptions to your friends at £60 each. The more you resell, the more money you make. Most IPTV providers will offer reseller packages.

If I understood the op's question correctly, he wanted to set up a server and restream content to his group.

as zisaai says. redselling, youll be doing as it says buying cheaper package and adding profit on top. Doing yourself youll need sources, a server and software to allow you to do it

Back