Iptv stalker

Was just wondering if anyone was running iptv stalker on mutant,zgemma or anything similar and how it compared to mag in terms of run quality?

Looking at getting a new box that also has tuners mentioned it in another thread but very interested after watching the stalker app on a video
Thanks in advance

you cannot use it on a zgemma or any enigma 2 box. But, you can use STBEMU on android which is pretty much the same thing.

Yes mate I use the stalker Qt plugin on the zgemma H9s. Box overall is good but again because it's an emulator it doesn't refresh or restart streams like a mag box can it just freezes on screen.
You have to switch to another channel then back again.
The developers of the plugin reckon it's sorted now they are using openpli and I've been testing on openatv where they where using wrong updated version.
Not had time to test it since though.
But yes you can use a version of stalker but it's an emulator not exactly the same as using a mag box but it's very close.

thanks for the replies,watched it on a video,was just interested as i thought it would be handy on an older tv for the bedroom to have a box with 1 sat tuner,1 dtv for saorview and stalker for iptv as it would eliminate the use of 3 boxes and get the best of whats left on c/s and saorview as i find for me on enigma 2 iptv looks great but runs to standstill if left on one channel and i wanted to try something different

thanks for the replies,watched it on a video,was just interested as i thought it would be handy on an older tv for the bedroom to have a box with 1 sat tuner,1 dtv for saorview and stalker for iptv as it would eliminate the use of 3 boxes and get the best of whats left on c/s and saorview as i find for me on enigma 2 iptv looks great but runs to standstill if left on one channel and i wanted to try something different

Yes mate it would be useful for what you require but the H9 has either the H9S that has satellite and stalker qt or H9T which has the terrestrial and Stalker qt not sure they do one with everything you require at present, maybe other manufacturers do.

Yes mate I use the stalker Qt plugin on the zgemma H9s.

This maybe a daft question Nicoj24, so apologies in advance Lol.

But when using the Stalker QT Plugin, can you still retain the Sky Skin? I have an Enigma 2 box with the Sky Skin and it works great, but I’m having to switch IPTV providers and annoyingly they only do MAC lines, so I might be stuck using Stalker QT. Like yourself, I have a ZGemma H9S.

This maybe a daft question Nicoj24, so apologies in advance Lol.

But when using the Stalker QT Plugin, can you still retain the Sky Skin? I have an Enigma 2 box with the Sky Skin and it works great, but I’m having to switch IPTV providers and annoyingly they only do MAC lines, so I might be stuck using Stalker QT. Like yourself, I have a ZGemma H9S.

Yes you can mate it just uses the stalker server skin while on the plugin same as a mag box just on the plugin everything else remains the same.

Hi,
I have an issue with Stalker Plugin.
When I use it then it works fine but when I stop it to go back to my normal Satellite and cable channels then the screen size become small Like when you view EPG.
Do not know what is the exact issue.
Anyone knows the exact reason

Hi has anyone else have freezing vod with this plugin on a zgemmha h7 ? just wondering was there a fix cheers

Yes you can mate it just uses the stalker server skin while on the plugin same as a mag box just on the plugin everything else remains the same.
Hi Guys
Can you use stalker portal on stb emu ? Even if prov supplies his own portal? or if he supports stalker
Thanx
ID

Hi pal I changed the player and it fixed the freezing issue watching vod
Hi Matd,
Can you please give more detail on which player you switched to and where it can be found so i could try doing as you say to see if i can get it to work on my zgemma h7 please.
Regards Talks.

Back