IPTV Started freezing constantly

bar72

Got a line here from a well established member around 4 months ago. Trial ran great, took out 3 months which ran great, just renewed another 3 months around 3 weeks ago then got told I could no longer use a VPN on connection and went down just last saturday afternoon for a couple of hours, now it's been freezing for last 4 days (got email about high cpu loads about a week ago). emailed seller and got told to disconnect router from wall / TV Box (which ruins my line speed as it has to retrain) but still freezing.

Rather be on a VPN as BT issued a mate of mine about illegal streams and told him they'd disconnect him if they catch him at it again.

Running Simple IPTV Client in Kodi with Xtreme Editor App, BT 70MB fibre to the cabinet internet and my own tp-link router.

Time for a new sub guys?

I would at least get another test just to see if it makes any difference, at least you will then know if the problem is with your supplier or at your end.

Starting to think that, or over-subbed as it runs sweet 01:00-06:00am but 13:00-Midnight, freezing every minute. Looks like another test line now or back to Sick Rage and Newsgroups ;

Back