Iptv stopped working

rb5stiwrx

I have been running iptv on a Zgemma star 2s for over a year. At the beggining of April it suddenly started freezing and when i say freezing I couldn't scroll channels to clear I had to reboot, it was completely locked. I have re-flashed the box and re-installed everything, I even tried changing image. My provider did says everything was ok at his end but did swapped me from iptv bouquet maker to Xtreme tv, but all I get now is "Access Denied" problem with connection to server. I have moved my box so it is LAN rather than Wireless but still nothing, the box is definitely connected to the internet and works ok on FTA through satellite. Any Ideas would be appreciatred as I am out of Ideas my end, as everything hardware, software and connection wise has been verified.

sounds like a box issue, the zgemma star range is shit for handling IPTV, so the problems you were getting are probably to do with the box also.

Check that all of your ip safeguard settings are off.
The box will connect and do some things if they are on but won't allow any streaming.

Check that all of your ip safeguard settings are off.
The box will connect and do some things if they are on but won't allow any streaming.
Where are the IPTV safeguards on the box as I have the same issue, I'm due for renewal soon but would like to rule out other issues first. Thanks

Where are the IPTV safeguards on the box as I have the same issue, I'm due for renewal soon but would like to rule out other issues first. Thanks

The safeguards aren't on the box, they're set by your Internet Provider so you'll have to turn them off through them. If you google your internet providers name followed by 'turn off safeguard' it should point you in the right direction.

If it was working ok before and stopped working then it will be provider. Strange to swap from iptv bouquet maker to Xtreme tv. I did it the other way round. I started with xtream tv but had way too many problems with it constantly changing my mac address etc so changed to bouquet maker /script and have had no real problems since.

cms.xtream-codes IS DOWN RIGHT NOW, so this is the issue with many many suppliers
Should be fixed Soon hopefully. This is not the Server that has the issue, but CMS

Cheers

Back