Iptv streaming

Jaygwig

Does anyone have jittering skysports channels when live games are on although BT sports works fine. Using a mag box if this helps???

I believe that bt sport streams at 50 fps which has a smother picture. I never use sky sports for football prefering to watch nbcsn or nbc gold.

Don't think i changed any settings apart from add the buffer settings. I will have a look later but definitely nbc and gold smother. Watching the el classico at the moment on Eleven sports 1 and playing flawlessly. Using zgemma h2s at the moment

Don't think i changed any settings apart from add the buffer settings. I will have a look later but definitely nbc and gold smother. Watching the el classico at the moment on Eleven sports 1 and playing flawlessly. Using zgemma h2s at the moment
Ok cheers I did change buffer before but didn’t seem to make any difference. Le Sports seems to be good too.

Le Sports was available for a while last season and the quality was amazing. The company who ran it went bust so it wasn't available any more. It's since been taken over and was back at the start of the season but the quality is not the same. Still good and better than sky but not as good as what it was

Le Sports was available for a while last season and the quality was amazing. The company who ran it went bust so it wasn't available any more. It's since been taken over and was back at the start of the season but the quality is not the same. Still good and better than sky but not as good as what it was
Well at least like you say better than sky

There are some really good streams tucked away in some of the obscure sections. One of the best quality is in the portuguese or International sports section depending on whose sub you have. It's called sports tv and has 5 channels. The only trouble is i don't speak portuguese !!

The s|KY sports I use works fine most the time! I'm not using it on a mag though.
I can't have any luck with it. I have a mag, Shield and zgemma and find it poor on all of them . I've tried about 8 different subs over the last 18 months with the same results.

I can't have any luck with it. I have a mag, Shield and zgemma and find it poor on all of them . I've tried about 8 different subs over the last 18 months with the same results.

Hmm with 8 different subs something else must be amiss! Do you use VPN? Is it just Sky Sports that just plays up?

Got vpn but onlu use when required. Only sky sports i get issue with but still have genuine sky due to 5 yr fixed deal so maybe i'm spoilt with that. I'm also a reseller but always advise customers to try other sources as well as sky.

Got vpn but onlu use when required. Only sky sports i get issue with but still have genuine sky due to 5 yr fixed deal so maybe i'm spoilt with that. I'm also a reseller but always advise customers to try other sources as well as sky.

Hmm it's definitely weird my man ! I'm a reseller and inevitably we get the odd issue when the channel freezes etc but it's not every match for e.g. the Man U match is running like a dream atm. The only thing it all seems to have in common is your net connection if your only using VPN on and off.

I don't get freezes just a bit of lag more than anything. Not saying that it's unwatchable but as i say maybe spoilt by having the real thing. Bt sport with 50 fps is excellent and so are other channels but never been a big fan of sky sports for streaming. Each to his own i suppose.

Give them a try. Frame rates a lot better. Watched el classico today on eleven sports hd and absolutely flawless

Back