IPTV sub on enigma box... Any ideas?

schmuel

Hi guys

First off, not sure if this should be in the IPTV forum or the Zgemma forum, apologies if I've got it wrong.

Anyway, I just paid for a month's sports sub at +++++ but apparently I can't use it with my Zgemma h2s, that's according to their support. The only way to access it is on the web, on a mag or with Kodi.

Anyone on here know different..?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
you should be able to import the list using a plugin called iptv list updater.... you can edit the en.txt file to show your list and install that way

Thanks Ed for the reply, I'll have a look at the iptv list updater when I get home tonight.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the en.txt file? Is that something I need to request from my sub provider?

Hmm ok thanks, I'll ask them for the m3u file and see how it goes. But yes, I've read elsewhere on here that the e2 boxes dont handle iptv very well.

If I go for a cheap android box, is the experience more like watching normal tv? Like with an epg, remote control, all that shizzle? And is it a complete minefield to set up, or can anyone with half a brain and some persistence manage to do it?

Thanks for all the advice

Mainly movies, sport and boxsets on android, you will need to pay a server
if you want it to work well.

Hd isn't fantastic to be honest if compared to cable boxes.

Servers can range from about £10-25 per month so it's not the cheapest option when compared to sat or cable

Pretty straight forward to set up.

There is loads of "communities" on face book where you can pick up a server and advice, along with the stuff posted on here.

Did you ask if your supplier can provide an m3u playlist? It is possible to convert to a bouquet for your E2 box.
IMO channels play better in bouquets than thro' an IPTV plug-in (on E2) Android/MAG would be better still.

Last edited:
Hi Scoob, yeah I asked them for an m3u but they said they don't give them out... 'company policy' LOL! Bit annoying, they wouldn't say why but then I only signed up for a month so I'll just go somewhere else when that's up.

Out of interest, what's the process for uploading / converting an m3u into bouquets on an E2? I'll probably end up getting a cheap android box, but I'd rather get it all working through one box / remote if possible. I'm a bit OCD about cables....

Also, if anyone wanted to pm me with any suggestions for a good quality HD sports sub which can supply an m3u, that would be much appreciated!

Hi barneybumble
i run a h2s & also use iptv via samsung
i do have m3u file , how would you put this onto zgemma please into its own boquets
thankyou
idledawn

Hi barneybumble
i run a h2s & also use iptv via samsung
i do have m3u file , how would you put this onto zgemma please into its own boquets
thankyou
idledawn

Download and run PuTTY

Enter host name (Box IP address)

Select telnet

Hit Enter

Type root

Hit Enter

Paste your m3u details

Hit Enter.

Your iptv sub should now be added to your bouquets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi barneygumble
i have m3u file
is it possible to ftp to my h2s
as i currently have ftp programme
if so what is the procedure
thanx again idledawn

Possible I don't know.

If you're using a laptop just download PuTTY and use that it's only a small program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back