IPTV Sub required, must have EPG and not oversubscribed

pammy109

Hi guys,

My usual seller has gone quiet on my so I am looking for a IPTV sub. Must be able to pay month by month as I forked out for 6 months recently for a C Line and like everyone the good channels have gone dark so I am looking for a reliable seller who has good reviews and with a service that doesn't freeze or drop out. Must have an EPG as my partner won't go for it if he doesn't know what's on the telly!

Also if you could help me out with how to set it up then that would be great. I already have XC Plugin installed already.

Looking for a decent trial period to actually test the service as well, it's for a Zgemma H2s box

Last edited:
Hi looking for a good iptv too,im using xtream plugin currently on on a 24 hr trial from my nline supplier who are quality suppliers but trial so far is not great, most sports channels are pretty good but nothing else streaming,i need irish channels too

They will all say they are the best and not over loaded servers. As most people are saying, do trails first, or until you are happy with it pay monthly. Loads says they have 1000's of channels, but think you are really only after the sky package, American channels, 3 o'clock footy and the ppv, so go for quality over quantity! Are you really going to watch German, Portuguese, Italian etc? The answer is no

Hey guys, I got a 48 hour test last night from someone on here. Full Sky package plus VOD. Seems pretty decent, inbox me and I will give you the guys email so you can contact him. Don't want to put it on here in case that's not allowed.

Hey guys, I got a 48 hour test last night from someone on here. Full Sky package plus VOD. Seems pretty decent, inbox me and I will give you the guys email so you can contact him. Don't want to put it on here in case that's not allowed.

could you message me with your supplier info ? '
cheers

could you message me with your supplier info ? '
cheers

Could you message me also with the ifo

could you message me with the info too!
thanks

Back