Iptv subs

Hi am new to this iptv and have been looking about for sub ect so i bought 1 put it on my zgemma star h2s box all works fine I also have another 2 boxes so added the same subscription to it and it worked i didn't think u could so that but give it a try any way my mother also has 1 so was wondering could i put this subscription on hers? Also as i have been looking around i found sites that offer free iptv does this really work? All help appreciated

Normally if you use a line on 2 boxes it won't work unless your provider allow
I don't suggest you try to put it on your mother's box .

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

If the server had ecm limits you will get banned. You can add your file to as many devices as you like if you use them at the same time (double ecm requests) you will be banned.

As for adding to your mum's that's sharing and a definite ban.

If the server had ecm limits you will get banned. You can add your file to as many devices as you like if you use them at the same time (double ecm requests) you will be banned.

As for adding to your mum's that's sharing and a definite ban.
Banned from what I don't understand what u mean ban

Ok thank you could u explain what double ecm means please just so have a better understanding of what I've done wrong. I can always contact my provide explain what I've done bit I just need to know what exactly I've done wrong 1st

Hi Jennifer, as Pedro pony stated, you can put your single iptv sub on as many devices as you wish. However, you must ensure that you do not watch iptv using that one individual sub on those different devices at the SAME time. What you are technically trying to do is get multi-room without paying for it. You could end up taking your one sub and sharing it with all your friends and family. Your provider will lose loads of money, the server your sub comes from will get overloaded (thus slowing down the speed of your channels), but more importantly, when the server realises that your one sub is being used of numerous different IP addresses (from the receivers used) you will be kicked off by the server for abusing your sub. Not only will you be kicked off (all you will receive are blank channels) but all the devices you have added your sub to, will be kicked off too. Sorry to be so frank, but that is the harsh reality. If it could be done, a lot of people would be doing it (a bit like 'Sly go' when people would download the app and then hand out their username and password to watch the channels). Sorry to put a downer of it but hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi Jennifer, as Pedro pony stated, you can put your single iptv sub on as many devices as you wish. However, you must ensure that you do not watch iptv using that one individual sub on those different devices at the SAME time. What you are technically trying to do is get multi-room without paying for it. You could end up taking your one sub and sharing it with all your friends and family. Your provider will lose loads of money, the server your sub comes from will get overloaded (thus slowing down the speed of your channels), but more importantly, when the server realises that your one sub is being used of numerous different IP addresses (from the receivers used) you will be kicked off by the server for abusing your sub. Not only will you be kicked off (all you will receive are blank channels) but all the devices you have added your sub to, will be kicked off too. Sorry to be so frank, but that is the harsh reality. If it could be done, a lot of people would be doing it (a bit like 'Sly go' when people would download the app and then hand out their username and password to watch the channels). Sorry to put a downer of it but hope this helps.

Sorry to bother u again but just 1 more question. How do i remove the sub from my other device? now that i have already done it

No worries. You certainly won't be the only one who has tried to do something which you think may help others but ends backfiring.

As for removing your sub from other devices, you will need to go on Filezilla. Download that. You will need to identify your ip address for each device you want to remove your sub from. From the top of my head on my Zgemma h.2s (don't know what you have), you have to press MENU / INFORMATION / NETWORK. Then you will find your IP ID for the box. I am sure it is that, or something similar.

Once you know the IP, open up Filezilla. Type in the IP ID in the top left hand box. Next to it is another box which says "Password". Type in the word "root". Press enter. Filezilla will then communicate with your box.

You will then need to find your sub within one of the folders. Can you remember how you initially set it up? You are looking for a particular file which your provider sent you. The problem is that there are different formats IPTV suppliers provide to their customers. Again, at the top of my head, some end up with a file(s) which you place in "etc" / "enigma2". You then delete those iptv files from here.

The alternative (though I have never done it personally) is through 'Dreamexplorer' within plugins.

Open dreamexplorer. Then open /etc/enigma2. Scroll down until you see all the iptv files. Go on each one, then press the red button to delete them. Just be careful that you are only deleting iptv named files and not all the other userbouquets.

Hope this helps.

Just remembered... when I said in the third paragraph, next to ip address, you type in 'root' in the 'password' box at the top of filezilla, there is a box which says "username". Type in the word 'root' in there. Then connect.

Back