IPTV Subscription questions

Kelhaggagi

Hi all,

I have a few questions about IPTV that I was hoping someone could help answer.

1) How much should I be paying for 6 or 12 months IPTV? I have seen cost vary for 12 months from £1.99 to over £100. I believe you get what you pay for but I don't want to be ripped off.

2) Some suppliers have mentioned that I would not need to use a VPN for there service. Are there suppliers where this could be true? If so how can I tell. Otherwise I believe a VPN should be a must.

3) If a VPN is required I am thinking of getting Nord VPN to use with WooshBuild 7 on a ZGemma. I am assuming people have done this (not seen many posts). Does anyone know of any issues that I should be aware of?

TIA.

Average cost for a decent 6 month sub should be @£35 and @£50/60 for 12 months.
Take a test if you can when EPL is on and that will tell you whether a vpn is required.
Nord works fine with wooshbuild but probably better to upgrade to the Infinity version.

As beni has said 50/60 for 12 months some suppliers allow vpns constantly some only allow when isp blocks is on to me its down to provider and customers as the blocks can be at customers end not server side if running wb7 I would upgrade to infinity aswell with open atv 6.2 as for nord some people was reporting getting blocked using it and on infinity you can have easy vpn adder which noed is supported I think

Thanks for the info guys. I should have been clearer I am on wooshbuild infinity with open atv 6.2. Not heard of 'easy VPN adder' but will look into it.

Thanks for the info guys. I should have been clearer I am on wooshbuild infinity with open atv 6.2. Not heard of 'easy VPN adder' but will look into it.
Menu plugins green to download plugins then extensions i think or system plugins

I've tried servers at 120 and to be honest they've not been as good as a 50 pound one. All about shopping about and finding one that suits your individual needs. Some don't allow m3u files etc

Nord no longer works on the vpn plugin I dont think, its cos the server config files are old now. So you would have to set it up manually for now if you chose to go with nord.

Woosh is currently rewriting the plugin with updated server lists so all providers work. Not sure when it will be released though, dont want you spending money expecting it to work when it dont

thanks I'm in two minds now as a couple have said to be careful of Nord. So it is possible to use Nord if I set it up manually - do you know of any instructions of how to do this? I would prefer to use Nord as it seems reasonably priced with good reviews. Would also consider PIA as used it before but Nord is cheaper.

Yeah Ive read on here that a few struggle with Nord. To be honest I like PIA the speeds seem bang on for me.
Yeah there are a few guides on here to help you set up manually if needed

Thanks, these are great docs, just read through them and noticed that Surfshark VPN is also supported. I'm interested in this as it is reasonably priced. Does anyone know of any know issues with Surfshark and wooshbuild infinity?

I have been using Nord vpn for about 3 months now on infinity and had no problems, speeds are not affected by it much at all. I got the deal for 3 years and it worked out something like £30 a year.

1. It works out i pay £120 a year £30 per quarter.
2. I would always use a VPN if the supplier dose not allow it change supplier.
3. I use PIA for my VPN Nord slowed down my connection far to much, but this dose not mean it will not work for you.

The problem is with IPTV. A supplier may work perfectly well for one person and be absolutely terrible for another and nobody knows why. so it is best to take a test from a few suppliers (some may charge a small fee when football is on to stop time wasters)

About £55.00 a year is the average and I've never used a vpn but a lot of people I know tell me PIA is the one to go for.

£55 - £60 a year i have never found one that cheap apart from the budget solutions which were not very good.

£55 - £60 a year i have never found one that cheap apart from the budget solutions which were not very good.
I think that's about average tbh,if you wanted to be a reseller it would be way cheaper. All depends where you are buying from I suppose.

Need a good iptv service full sly uk good quality channels did good selection of vod movies and tv series etc Also play back for at least a week price no problem just need a goood service

Back