iptv supplier channels down........

cakeeater

Hi there,

I took out an iptv sub with someone on here and for the last year it was all well the odd off which is to be expected.
I then took another 12 months multi out however this is when isues have started to happen the vod side of things seem stable but the live iptv side is all over the place blackouts loading wheels.
I have tried to be calm and controlled in email responses but the sub supplier says its my issue with my internet etc even though he says he has a vpn.
To cut a long story short took out a few test lines from other sub providers and they are all working fine the odd glitch but all working.
where as the old sub is just a loading wheel as though isp block is working.

thoughts please

Put it down to experience, get another sub from someone who tested ok, but just for one month and see how it goes. Keep the original sub as a backup, it may improve although I doubt it. At the end of the day a 12 month sub is a risk but you dont need me to tell you that. Not as if you can go to trading standards! LOL Dont get me wrong I would be p.o. but nobody died and you probably still saved money over sly or similar.

That is true mate very true, although it was a tk veteran off here i expected a little better.
But as you say put it down to experience etc

That is true mate very true, although it was a tk veteran off here i expected a little better.
But as you say put it down to experience etc
With you 100% but if you wanted to reference yourself you could bombard the forum with rubbish posts and be a TK in no time, unfortunately the system is flawed but its the only one we got.

With you 100% but if you wanted to reference yourself you could bombard the forum with rubbish posts and be a TK in no time, unfortunately the system is flawed but its the only one we got.

I just thought i was banging head up brick wall until i tried other test subs.
cheers again mate
i love this site wouldnt be without it

When buying from a veteran, click his username and then the number next to messages.
This will bring up all the messages posted by that user.
It will soon become apparent if he has become a veteran by posting almost exclusively in the 'hello to newbies' section.
If he has chosen to hide his profile information then this also should sound alarm bells.

I would be very happy if the saying hello to new members section was excluded from post counts but it's probably not easy to do.

When buying from a veteran, click his username and then the number next to messages.
This will bring up all the messages posted by that user.
It will soon become apparent if he has become a veteran by posting almost exclusively in the 'hello to newbies' section.
If he has chosen to hide his profile information then this also should sound alarm bells.

I would be very happy if the saying hello to new members section was excluded from post counts but it's probably not easy to do.

That is an excellent way of looking into this many thanks

Don’t trust anyone with more than you can afford to lose is the best advice. Anyone who runs an Iptv service is like it or not breaking the law and as they say there is no honour amongst thieves.

Don’t trust anyone with more than you can afford to lose is the best advice. Anyone who runs an Iptv service is like it or not breaking the law and as they say there is no honour amongst thieves.
Totally agree with your first sentence. The second is just a little harsh, copyright is a very grey area particularly when big business is involved. I would like to think many (I know not all) suppliers on the smaller scale or resellers are doing it more or less as a hobby. As 'they' say it's a victimless crime, but as 'you' say it's a crime, as many, many, trivial things are. They certainly are not going to get rich! Perhaps I still believe in Robin Hood! BTW I am not a supplier.

Totally agree with your first sentence. The second is just a little harsh, copyright is a very grey area particularly when big business is involved. I would like to think many (I know not all) suppliers on the smaller scale or resellers are doing it more or less as a hobby. As 'they' say it's a victimless crime, but as 'you' say it's a crime, as many, many, trivial things are. They certainly are not going to get rich! Perhaps I still believe in Robin Hood! BTW I am not a supplier.
So I'm not the only one who believes in Robin Hood even tho I prefer little john

Whatever.

Back