Iptv timeshift

B4rtm4n

Hi guys im new to this site. I’m fairly handy with this stuff but I have a problem that has defeated me. I can’t pause or rewind my live iptv. I just bought a new usb and set it up as per instructions. I can record away no issues. Its the time shift i can’t figure out. Tried to re initionalise and convert to ext4 made no difference.
Help me please

If you press the help button, on openATV you can select pause from the huge list.

Alternatively if you use openATV 6.2 it will pause as standard, but I think it does depend on the box make.

I stand corrected lol
It does work on openatv 6.2 when u press the help button then go down to pause/continue playback and do the same to on pause it
Is this new wooshman never worked before for me lol

I’m running ipab my sub is from darknet and they recommended this I was always using wooshbuild will it work on this?

I don't know about ipleb, I have never installed it and have no clue as to what version of openATV it is running. They will have recommended that image as they will have paid ipleb to be added to the image so it can be added easily (I could be wrong)

If your IPTV provider will give you the URL, you username and password you can use any image you want to as you could use the e2m3u2bouquet plugin which is part of openATV as standard now. You are then free to what you want to.

As for pausing, I am sure you can just press the pause button on live streams, also for VOD content too.

Ya I have the url with username and password. I’ll try the other plugin. The issue is with pause it just won’t work no matter what I try

Back