IPTV to epg channel listing.

Hi,
I have just added the iptv tab to my epg listings. Is there anyway these can be configured into the seperate categories ie sports movies etc? Takes an age scrolling through trying to find the right channel. Think I should have kept it going through the plugin browser as at least that had different folders for each categorie, unforfortunatly I had to pick one other wise I would have had to pay for 2 subs.
I have a zgemma 2s using wooshbuild v5.
Thanks in advance for any help :)

Doesn't echannelizer keep the bouquets but after supplier updates they won't work. You gotta do it all over again.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Its better to use Xc plugin and supplier with a decent playlist with epg. Not full of tv you will never watch and take an hour to scroll past [emoji23]

Hitman can you let me know if your xc is way out of sync , thanks

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Its better to use Xc plugin and supplier with a decent playlist with epg. Not full of tv you will never watch and take an hour to scroll past [emoji23]

Not if you get an evan better supplier that downloads your channels on boot and generates separate bouquets with epg ie sky uk entertainment, uk sports, us/canada sports, international sports etc you just use bouquets on launch and get them faster

Use esettings+ and you can create your own bouquets list where you want the channels,You can turn off the daily scan as it only needs updating if channels move,You can also use auto bouquets plugin

That's true dsayers2014, its how i give mine with full epg also so when i update my list for example all stays on the stb as normal.

Not if you get an evan better supplier that downloads your channels on boot and generates separate bouquets with epg ie sky uk entertainment, uk sports, us/canada sports, international sports etc you just use bouquets on launch and get them faster

can you pm supplier details ;-)

That script may be good but how do you remove it when you need to
what happens when you change supplier

Anyone find xcplugin EPG all over the shop especially in the entertainment section ?

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Back