IPTV V Cable line noob question

Girdles

Should IPTV picture quality, speed of changing channels, be the same or lower and slower than a cable line ?
using Lg tv with smart iptv app and the quality is sub standard compared to VM cable, freesat, is this standard for iptv.

Get yourself a mag box. Top notch for watching IPTV and even if the provider doesn't have a mag portal, smart IPTV does to chuck your M3U list into.

Can the Mag box improve picture Quality ? The picture quality has been pretty low on most of the channels from the providers I have tried. I have existing VM and a dish connected direct to TV no box just the TVs tuner, both services picture quality far exceeds the IPTV.

It's all about the iptv provider I've got one and the quality is spot on i run it on my Samsung s7 edge, firestick and h2h and the HD picture quality is on a par with my cable line

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No Iptv will ever match broadcast hd it's simply not possible they don't have the bandwidth, the more movement in a scene the more you'll see it. Also what comes into play is the screen size if you watch on a smaller screen the better it looks, sd looks good on a 32 inch screen but looks horrible on a 60 inch screen. Having said that the Iptv providers I have had, have been fairly good but not good enough that I would switch to Iptv over my cable.

No Iptv will ever match broadcast hd it's simply not possible they don't have the bandwidth, the more movement in a scene the more you'll see it. Also what comes into play is the screen size if you watch on a smaller screen the better it looks, sd looks good on a 32 inch screen but looks horrible on a 60 inch screen. Having said that the Iptv providers I have had, have been fairly good but not good enough that I would switch to Iptv over my cable.

My TV is 55in and both providers so far have not met the same standard as VM or Freesat

---------- Post Merged at 03:15 PM ----------

Try it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have, that is the reason I started the thread, I wasn't sure if the quality should be equal to Cable or Sat. Both servers I tried have not.

Cheers

Back