IPTV VOD Players

hiranuk

Hi

I have a zgemma box and an IPTV provider. The provider provides VOD movies, when i play them i cannot pause them or rewind etc.

Is there a IPTV plugin that i can install on the zgemma that will load the VOD playlist and then allow me to play and pause the movies?

is there a player whereby i can simply enter me provider m3u URL and it will load all the channels?

thanks

H
Hi

I have a zgemma box and an IPTV provider. The provider provides VOD movies, when i play them i cannot pause them or rewind etc.

Is there a IPTV plugin that i can install on the zgemma that will load the VOD playlist and then allow me to play and pause the movies?

is there a player whereby i can simply enter me provider m3u URL and it will load all the channels?

thanks
HOw is vod on your box I have it on my epg where it won't pause and I use xtreamtv app where I can pause rewind ect on my vod

Hi, VOD on my box is in a VOD bouquet, are you saying if i install xtream tv app i can then load the VOD channels on that and then play,pause etc?

Hi, VOD on my box is in a VOD bouquet, are you saying if i install xtream tv app i can then load the VOD channels on that and then play,pause etc?
Your provider has to support it and you give them a code off it they put it onto their server then you validate it once done mines in bouquets and won't pause but then I've an app for my vod and can pause ect like I said ask them if they can do it that way for you

try 'recording' it, ie open epg highlight the vod you want and press the record button on the remote. don't watch another iptv while doing this. you should then be able to play it like a normal recording.

You can flash your zgemma with openatv6.2 and that should allow you to pause fast forward and rewind vod.

You should be able to FF and RW by holding down the direction arrow key but you can't pause. I use xc plugin which will allow you to pause.

Back