IPTV VPN Server Block

soke1980

Looking for assistance, I use a vpn router with my zgemma i55 box, without the vpn connected I can access my sub, with the vpn connected I don’t get anything. Is it possible that the server is blocking my vpn IP address? This is only a recent issue, been very happy for 12 mths+.

Ask the person you buy your iptv from, seems strange that it's only an issue now after 12 months without problems but maybe they've changed something. Some providers need you to tell them if you're using a VPN.

Ask the person you buy your iptv from, seems strange that it's only an issue now after 12 months without problems but maybe they've changed something. Some providers need you to tell them if you're using a VPN.

Cheers for that, waiting for him to come back to me, it is very strange that it’s only happened over the past few days.

Cheers for that, waiting for him to come back to me, it is very strange that it’s only happened over the past few days.
Have you only just started using the box with your vpn router as some servers can ip lock users, sounds like that could be causing the issue.

Have you only just started using the box with your vpn router as some servers can ip lock users, sounds like that could be causing the issue.

I have been using the same box for about a year now with the vpn and no issues at all. I have tried a test sub (same server) on the box and also on smart tv app and that’s not working either. I’ll have to wait for the guy to come back to me to see if something has changed on the server.

I have been using the same box for about a year now with the vpn and no issues at all. I have tried a test sub (same server) on the box and also on smart tv app and that’s not working either. I’ll have to wait for the guy to come back to me to see if something has changed on the server.
That is strange in the Xtream Codes panel software the ip lock can be toggled on and off as a setting for every user. Maybe your supplier has changed that otherwise it is a odd issue.

your ip will be on floodlist.
get them to clear it

It's where ip's are put when blocked by your service provider.
It can be due to the vpn being used or as simple as to many quick clicks on your remote.
Your provider has to clear if your ip has landed in there.

It's where ip's are put when blocked by your service provider.
It can be due to the vpn being used or as simple as to many quick clicks on your remote.
Your provider has to clear if your ip has landed in there.

Looks like it’s back to the drawing board, supplier doesn’t block VPN’s and isn’t aware of any IPs being listed as blocked. I’m normally chilled out about stuff like this but even I’m getting frustrated now

This is only a recent issue, been very happy for 12 mths+.
So what's changed recently then? I can't tell you the number of times I've changed something small without thinking and it's all gone dark lol. How is your VPN router connected? As a slave to your ISP's router/modem? Check in your ISP's Homesafe settings because the buggers do have a habit of turning it back on at random, blocking IPTV streams.

So what's changed recently then? I can't tell you the number of times I've changed something small without thinking and it's all gone dark lol. How is your VPN router connected? As a slave to your ISP's router/modem? Check in your ISP's Homesafe settings because the buggers do have a habit of turning it back on at random, blocking IPTV streams.

Nothing has changed (that I’m aware of), I have my vpn router connected to my isp router with my zgemma being connected to the vpn router. I’ll check the settings on my isp router and see if they’ve turned it back on

Looks like it’s back to the drawing board, supplier doesn’t block VPN’s and isn’t aware of any IPs being listed as blocked. I’m normally chilled out about stuff like this but even I’m getting frustrated now
Ask your provider if your isp is in his floodlist ?
That will soon tell you if he's a reseller as he won't be able to check it.
Also try the device/sub in another location as that would confirm where the issue was ?

VM haven't changed the web safe settings they are as I have always had them. Going to try and point the vpn to another server to see if that works. The guy who hosts the server is away at the minute so difficult to get hold of.

I have pointed the vpn to another server and it is now working fine, my ip is definitely being blocked by his server!

This happened to me. Been with a provider for months, then all of a sudden VPN did not work. So I contacted him and he allowed it on his end, works fine now.

This happened to me. Been with a provider for months, then all of a sudden VPN did not work. So I contacted him and he allowed it on his end, works fine now.

According to my supplier there is no block on his server for my ip, ah well, it’s sorted for now anyway.

sometimes VPN ip's get blocked. You just have to keep changing VPN server locations to see one that works.

Back