IPTV vs Motorised

Still stuck with the minidish at the moment, getting one of the kits you posted in a week or two though, all being well.

Was at my friend’s recently overnight and he has a similar set up to you and of course being the only one awake with a whole sky of birds to flick through...

But yeah there’s a lot out there that’s worth looking at with English audio, and if you can get certain satellites (I forget which) then you can also get the English audio football if you look into BISS keys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still stuck with the minidish at the moment, getting one of the kits you posted in a week or two though, all being well.

Was at my friend’s recently overnight and he has a similar set up to you and of course being the only one awake with a whole sky of birds to flick through...

But yeah there’s a lot out there that’s worth looking at with English audio, and if you can get certain satellites (I forget which) then you can also get the English audio football if you look into BISS keys.

if you need a hand to set it up give me a shout,
I'll come round and fk yours up before I have a go at my own, :grin: lol

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] reckon I could do a pretty good job of cocking it up myself [emoji1303]

first up, I dont yet have my motorised set-up yet,
but, if I wanted to I get a LOT of 3pm kick-offs,
I get LOADS of films in English
I get ALL the motoGP in proper HD
I get ALL the WSB in HD with English commentary , Eurospoort 1 & 2 in HD English
NC+ % Polsat on 13 , M.F-bol and loads of other Movistar channels on 19e
I was really surprised at just how much I got with only 3 satellites and a eurosub, and no tandberg oir BISS keys in sight
Excuse my ignorance but which eurosub?

Excuse my ignorance but which eurosub?

ask in here
http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...ember-december-2017.132837/page-2#post-801367
for a eurosub stating which satellites you want to receive,
bear in mind, unlike S*Y not every channel will open, as there are many providers, so say which channels you are most interested in
I think most common channels will open with most subs, but if you are particularly interested in certain channels make sure you state them

@Shabbs
you need to either point your dish at another satellite, or add additional LNBs to it,
these are not on 28e [S*Y satellite ]

ask in here
http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...ember-december-2017.132837/page-2#post-801367
for a eurosub stating which satellites you want to receive,
bear in mind, unlike S*Y not every channel will open, as there are many providers, so say which channels you are most interested in
I think most common channels will open with most subs, but if you are particularly interested in certain channels make sure you state them

@Shabbs
you need to either point your dish at another satellite, or add additional LNBs to it,
these are not on 28e [S*Y satellite ]
Yeah I previousy had al jazeera & the french one I can't remember the name so am looking to resurect my motorised dish for sports etc.

Yeah I previousy had al jazeera & the french one I can't remember the name so am looking to resurect my motorised dish for sports etc.
quite a lot of epl on M-futbol on 19e
and a LOT more on other sats,
which sport in particular do you want? EPL can be had in large numbers with motorised

I'm not sure either on SPL but for EPL, you'd get 2 or 3 of the 3pm games easily - for example, tomorrow, Palace v. Chelsea, Man City v. Stoke, Spurs v. Bournemouth are on a few different channels on motorised.

I'm not sure either on SPL but for EPL, you'd get 2 or 3 of the 3pm games easily - for example, tomorrow, Palace v. Chelsea, Man City v. Stoke, Spurs v. Bournemouth are on a few different channels on motorised.

a few on 13e as well
but, loads more on motorised,
btw, some pix coming soon @ste :grin:

Easiest way to find out if you’ll get SPL is find out who has the rights to it abroad (Fox in the USA do so maybe some of their European channels do too?) and then find out which birds carry their service. Of course then you’ve just got to hope that the channels will clear through shall we say less than legitimate means.

Have read than Euro subs are not worth it as Euro c/s is kinda dead as a lot of main channels don't clear similar to sly. Is that true?

Also if you get a 1m or 1m+ dish could it be possible to get English audio on EPL games through BISS and Tandberg keys?

Speaking of BISS and Tandberg keys people mention these are special feeds so would this be all events being shown through these keys?

The amount of channels out there, there’s still a shit load that will clear. All you can do is try it out and see. The worst that can happen is you end up sending the dish you bought back to the seller because it wasn’t worth it to you.

well mr @Janso and mr @ste
I got some shiney things this week
just waiting foir the 'new' forum to open up and I will take lots of photos of the install
if the weather and my mrs finally gives me some time,,,,,,

Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Had to shell out £100 on getting my car sorted this weekend just gone so doesn’t look like I’ll be getting anything shiny for a while. :( [emoji23]

Back