IPTV XMLTV EPG help needed

devil2004

I got the following xmltv line for epg: http://provider/xmltv.php?username=XXX&password=XXX from my IPTV provider. Upon replacing my username & password and opening the link I get xml file which has EPG data and also contains tags such as
<channel id="RecordNews.pt"><display-name>PT: Record News</display-name></channel><programme start="20170619170500 +0200" stop="20170619175500 +0200" channel="MTVEsp.sp"><title>Embarazada a los 16</title><desc>Reality donde se mostrará la vida de varias adolescentes embarazadas de entre 5 y 7 meses. El programa seguirá el día a día de las jóvenes ante su nueva situación</desc></programme>

Can anyone please tell me how to configure this url or the xml file in zgemma to get EPG for IPTV?

So you are editing the EPG xlm?
You need to edit the bouquets .tv files so they can read the the xlm

You need a channel reference to the .tv

A good provider should just give u a script and then u just set epgimport to pull down rytec UK and IPTV listings. It can be pretty simple.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

A good provider should just give u a script and then u just set epgimport to pull down rytec UK and IPTV listings. It can be pretty simple.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Not every provider is up to dates with supplying scripts as yet,It does not mean their dont have a good service,EPG is very new to iptv

Back