IPTV / Zgemma h2h

Entropy

hi foks

can anyone put me onto a iptv service that has 3pm kicks off and will work with zgemma box please?

thanks

iptv is crap on zgemma boxes as they dont have the best processor for streaming,post in the request section

H2S runs IPTV fine no problem
Sorry tich but its rubbish at streaming iptv,You stream a zgemma side by side against a vu,xtrend or magbox and will will see the massive difference in quality,The zgemma i55 is ok

I have a Xtrend 8500 and Vu+ and zgemma H2S. So I should know The Iptv works fine on the zgemma I think your on about the 2s boxes which are slower The H2 S. Is a lot faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i did and the i55 is just a dedicated iptv box so the processer does not have the satellite or cable side to cope with as well,I have used and set up all the boxes mentioned and thats what i have found many time but each to thier own

I agree they are not the fastest but they do work Also it also can be people's internet and how they are connected ?

I agree that they will run it just but the picture quality is poor,The xtrend 8500 uses a duel core 3000 DMPS processor and the zgemma uses 2000 DMPS which is a third less power and makes a big difference,The xtrend also has a good fan which keeps it nice and cool,A little noisy until you get the setting right,It depends on someone budget really,Need fibre broadband to cope with iptv live streaming

Last edited:
I agree with my box in the cupboard other side of room don't hear the fan But that could be My missus talking all the time?

I have a 4 tuner setup with my xtrend and record on 3 channels a lot and run iptv and have never had an issue with any noise from the fan,I know a lot of guys have though until get the settings right,Good priced box at the moment to

Have you seen the price on for black friday on another forum/site,Just over a couple of hundred quid for a top box there and fully supported by vix and 2 year warranty

Back