IPTV

tbeno123

Just reflashed an old star 2 s box with ipab however i cant seem to get any of the iptv to work, just keep getting this error:
wget: bad address 'ipab.tv'

Anyone have any ideas?

I have the same problem, I can see it from PC, I flushed my dns, all restarted but zgemma just will not load the IPTV address that is used in a script
Did you manage to solve the problem?

paid service
The script I was given was
wget -O script.sh https://THEURL.com/enigma2/main_scripts/All.txt?dl=1 && sed -i 's/pppp/ANOTHERBITOFURL'/g script.sh && sed -i 's/aaaa/USER'/g script.sh && sed -i 's/bbbb/PASSWORD'/g script.sh && chmod +x script.sh && ./script.sh

The url on my laptop can see the script, so i just tried the url and thats fine, but try wget that url in zgemma hs2 and it cant see the url
I changed the dns servers from my gateway of 192.168.0.1 to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for googles dns but it does not seem to save. (setup,system,network,Device setup,Network setup, adapter settings). It reverts back to original again.

Box has been restarted, dns flushed from pc only. (not sure if you can do it on box?)
The guy from sub, teamviewed onto my box but was unable to find problem.
script can be seen from pc but not zgemma
Used putty and directly on terminal on box.
IPTV player is fine
Sattelite channels fine
all updates added?
Any Ideas

Slyk, wooshbuild

Ask your provider if he uses suls as most do,You can add the plugin and just enter a user name and password,So easy

Back