IPTV

djsx

Ok guys I've been on the site for a while now,I'm getting to no who's who and who's NOT !!!
Now IPTV is looking like the way forward,THERE ARE A LOT OF GUYS JUMPING TO THE CHANCE TO MAKE SOME EASY CASH
I've tested and tried the subscriptions
And some are piss pore and very expensive,you guys go somewhere else and try and scam them,we help each other on this site, to be fair I've tried and tested it was off more times then the neighbours nickers,o snap don't tell the WIFE !!!! On a serious note now we have to be careful what and who we buy off
I've herd mixed views on the open box
IPTV WORKS FINE ???
My experience it DONT
Box would freeze and have to do a power down
All I'm saying is speak to the top guys on the site they Will help the best they can
Let's be honest everyone likes to make money,just be careful what you buy
All the best DJSX [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IPTV in general on openbox is piss poor due to the speed of the box tagged with internet lag it's a slow road to suicide I have a good IPTV provider on my zgemma h2s and not had any issues for the last 8 month but before I had same provider on openbox and my god was hillarious how many times I had to power off even mid way thru a film or sport

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I'm on my third test/supplier for my V8S (I must add that I have other devices that I use also!)

the first wouldn't work full stop! The second worked, but change channel a couple of times and I'd have to reboot the box. The third 'seems' OK at the moment. I've had the golf on for 2 days solid and no issues (yet)!

I find the Openbox a lot more user friendly if I cull most of the 1000's of channels, VOD, foreign language, adult, etc. I've got it down to my own preference of approx. 200.

NB: I don't sell or endorse any IPTV subs!

Every time I use the iptv on my openbox it works great for about 3 minutes and then no channels work at all??? No idea why

hi wondered if anyone can help with a zgemma iptv problem it was working fine but now no matter how many times i restart it it will not get any channels or is very slow picking up channels any help very much appreciated

hi wondered if anyone can help with a zgemma iptv problem it was working fine but now no matter how many times i restart it it will not get any channels or is very slow picking up channels any help very much appreciated
Try running your epg importer again, mine does that quite a bit since I switched to iptv, works once I run the importer again.

Try running your epg importer again, mine does that quite a bit since I switched to iptv, works once I run the importer again.

Back