Iptv

deanldf

Thinking of getting iptv and was going to put on my z gemma h2s but been told it will freeze ? Is this true and if so best on android box or smart tv ? I have a panasonic smart tv

I use on android box and it's perfect. My supplier is great. A few buffers here and there but other than that it is perfect. He supports zgemma devices aswell I think.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Zgemma h2s works no problem with iptv. As you have a h2s try it. At least you can still use sat tuner on h2s for freeview. So if you do have issues with supplier/ internet you can still watch tv. Iptv will freeze now and again but it Is still a very good option.

Zgemma H2s boxes work fine with IPTV and any bad freezing is normally down to your supplier.All iptv has some freezing now and again but I don't get that much. As
for apps, I have tried them but prefer script method and sly style menu but that's just my preference.Also you can use IPTV player on H2s for movies and tv series.Never buy IPTV from anywhere like ebay,
post a request this forum in the IPTV section and you will find a good supplier.Always take a test first, try it out , only buy from long term members ,not new members and you will be fine .

Zgemma H2s boxes work fine with IPTV and any bad freezing is normally down to your supplier.All iptv has some freezing now and again but I don't get that much. As
for apps, I have tried them but prefer script method and sly style menu but that's just my preference.Also you can use IPTV player on H2s for movies and tv series.Never buy IPTV from anywhere like ebay,
post a request this forum in the IPTV section and you will find a good supplier.Always take a test first, try it out , only buy from long term members ,not new members and you will be fine .
Totally agree.. never buy from eBay. Bought from a supplier here and he is perfect. Hence recommending to you

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Thanks

Back